Brian Kennedy's offer is genius.

its a poor offer from the green consortiums point of view sure. indeed they would have to be desperate to take it. but therein lies the genius.

is we are fine and greens successful it will never be accepted.

if we are failing the offers there on the table green takes it. rangers get 5.6 million to get out of bother and in two years Kennedy gets rangers and green gets a small profit.

it safeguards us from going into admin again. unless green is mental ofcourse.

Can you rephrase that somewhat. I'm not sure I'm following you here.

the offers for 5.6 million in working capital for 51%.

so if green gets desperate and accepts rangers get cash and Kennedy in charge.

then two years later green gets a profit.

if its never needed we are also safe from admin.

Dunno, right now I think Green wants to set up a working football club and getting the league under way. Only when this is done, the club as such is worth a good deal of money. (Maybe a reason why so many people came knocking so far - i.e. nothing was really settled and a lot of work to do. The price "low".)

Right now, Green holds quite a few aces. He says that no one person shall own the club and given the Murray and Whyte fiascos, many Bluenoses will concur. If he changes this stance, people will go after him. He has again reiterated that if people are desperate to invest, they can come up and do so. If a Kennedy or a McColl does so, the Bluenoses would know that "big-money men" are there backing the club. They would probably flock to the cause in greater numbers.

Should Green's shareholding strategy backfire, he can still offer the club to a Kennedy or a McColl for a reasonable price as well.

If anything, I'm of the firm belief that Green will only sell a full and running product. (Right now though, I do believe that Green will not sell up anytime soon, unless Mr. Napoli-man happens by with 25m cash on the table.)

NB: Just to make sure, "Green" will not sell anything, nor does he own anything. Sevco Scotland Limited does.

Edited by der Berliner

yeah and that's all fine. this offer is only a back up if things go wrong.

hence it remaining open.

green may run out of money. right now we have 7 players averaging over 15k a week and ticket sales likely to be down over 30%. if we do this offers great back up.

if not green does what you say.

Then again, you wonder how much money Kennedy has to spend, since his CVA/newco-bid did not exactly set the heather on fire. (General remark.)

well he's provided proof of funding for this bid so its sound. he's a rich man but he won't be throwing cash at us.