Brian Kennedy's offer is genius.

that was a good clause on the Europe thing. nice reward for hmrc accepting the cva if we did well in Europe. there was a cl group part as well btw which you seem to have missed.

I should point out that it was tbk more than Kennedy that came up with it though.

that was a good clause on the Europe thing. nice reward for hmrc accepting the cva if we did well in Europe. there was a cl group part as well btw which you seem to have missed.

Ah yes, CL group qualification in 2013/14. Yes, that was equally likely.

I should point out that it was tbk more than Kennedy that came up with it though.

Oh yeah? If TBK (aka Paul Murray, Ticketus and the RST) dreamed up that idea on their own, that reveals a lot about their own grasp of reality. Only someone who knows and understands nothing about Scottish/European football could ever have dreamed up a payment scheme based on a Scottish team reaching the CL 1/4 final for the first time ever. No wonder they were laughed out of the place by two accountants.

maybe. though I'm not so sure it might even have been possible to attain automatic cl qualification if things had worked out differently.

the Collier Bristow case was in tbk cva as well mind you.

We saw how we did in the qualifiers against seemingly lesser teams, I think CL progression was not something on the menu even with a CVA and remaining in the SPL.

I assume any winnings from that in October will go to creditors anyway?

We saw how we did in the qualifiers against seemingly lesser teams, I think CL progression was not something on the menu even with a CVA and remaining in the SPL.

I assume any winnings from that in October will go to creditors anyway?

we had a bad year. I think qualification through the champions route was doable. I also thing automatic places could have been regained.

not sure what you mean by the other part.

Ah yes, CL group qualification in 2013/14. Yes, that was equally likely.

Oh yeah? If TBK (aka Paul Murray, Ticketus and the RST) dreamed up that idea on their own, that reveals a lot about their own grasp of reality. Only someone who knows and understands nothing about Scottish/European football could ever have dreamed up a payment scheme based on a Scottish team reaching the CL 1/4 final for the first time ever. No wonder they were laughed out of the place by two accountants.

you show a profound misunderstanding of the cva process.

you show a profound misunderstanding of the cva process.

No I don't. By inserting a nonsensical proviso on 20% of their CVA's total value, TBK/Kennedy left D&P with no choice other than to select Green's offer.

What's happening here is you, by pretending that Kennedy had nothing to do with the CL clause, are inventing stories to make the current most likely bidder look a little less ridiculous.