Revenge on SFA/SFL

Guest carter001

Obviously, we over here in Germany are somewhat removed from direct help (bar renewing RangersTV or buying Rangers items), so we do have a bit time to spare to look after the Hooped Horrors. Calling it revenge is probably too far fetched. It is more about balancing the double standards.

yup you must stand up to intimidation.

I would like to see retribution through the courts, or a parliamentary enquiry into the roles of all of the authorities involved in this. That would be enough for me. We must, however, as a support, expose the anti Rangers stranglehold on the media and challenge it at every turn. I do not think the club should be silent like they have in the past. I am sure we have all learned from our daily lives and work situations that those who make the most noise get their way, regardless of the fairness of what they are demanding.

I don't know about revenge,however what I would like to happen is that the Rangers fans get behind the team/club from this season onwards like never before,make us stronger than ever and continue our success as the number 1 club in Scotland, now that is sticking two fingers up to the SFA and all the other SPL teams.

I don't know about revenge,however what I would like to happen is that the Rangers fans get behind the team/club from this season onwards like never before,make us stronger than ever and continue our success as the number 1 club in Scotland, now that is sticking two fingers up to the SFA and all the other SPL teams.

That would be the best form of revenge. That and NO away fans in the SPL. No testimonials. No friendlies. No to helping any club in any way unless it helps us or the game as a whole. No to buying players from SPL teams. No to selling players to SPL teams at below market value. No to loaning players to SPL teams. Etc, etc, etc.

Whichever way you look at it, a number of teams in Scotland as well as the SFA and SPL have done their level best to damage us. You can call it revenge if you like but I do not think that their actions should be without consequences. For those teams in the SPL who threw us out and then tried to steal our media rights, we should absolutely refuse to support them commercially and that means boycotting their grounds. For the SFA, I would love to see a savvy lawyer (please not Di Stefano) go after them for negligence in their regulatory role, conflict of interest, etc.

If we do nothing - which has been our modus operandi for the last 20 years - we are just sending a signal that we are, and continue to be, an easy target. The best way to deal with bullies is to knock them down. We should be actively looking to do that.

OK forget revenge. Karma, if you believe in it, should be good enough :sneaky::sneaky:

I know you are right and one day, hopefully soon I will see it that way too. I think my anger is more directed at institutions that I feel have let us down than at the other clubs, I just feel contemptuous of the way they have behaved.