At last a decent statement from Green.

and people call me a troll. :)

As Admin always say, let's not resort to personal attacks.

We're all delighted this saga is finally over and we're all firmly behind Green and McCoist.

Aren't we, Gunslinger?

god no. he's a strange hero to pick.

freely admits he's here to take investement out for his consortium that could go to rangers. that and his strange relationship with the truth and his inability to win any battles.

I hope he sells tomorrow. better yet today.

god no. he's a strange hero to pick.

freely admits he's here to take investement out for his consortium that could go to rangers. that and his strange relationship with the truth and his inability to win any battles.

I hope he sells tomorrow. better yet today.

He's just succeeded in restoring Rangers' license to play football. Which makes him a hero of sorts, no?

I'd say he's far more prasieworthy than the gaggle of would-be purchasers who kept insisting they would do anything to own Rangers. Except pay the asking rate.

Green is currently the man. Like him or not, he's here until he chooses to leave.

I've seen some strange hero worship of late. whyte, d&p, Muir and Lloyds.

...Paul Murray, Douglas Park, Jim McColl, Bomber Brown. Not to mention Martin Bain, who was praised publicly by the RST for dropping his legal action against the club, right around the time it became clear his involvement in dual contracts might see him jailed....

being a hero for getting a licence while accepting all punishments and getting no concessions I'm not convinced.

We can live with a transfer ban while in Div 3, the fines and monies owing can be raised. What he won't accept is stripping of titles. If he wins that battle, he's due praise.

...Paul Murray, Douglas Park, Jim McColl, Bomber Brown. Not to mention Martin Bain, who was praised publicly by the RST for dropping his legal action against the club, right around the time it became clear his involvement in dual contracts might see him jailed....

We can live with a transfer ban while in Div 3, the fines and monies owing can be raised. What he won't accept is stripping of titles. If he wins that battle, he's due praise.

if indeed

but if you can't get rid of an illegal embargo.....