At last a decent statement from Green.

Guest Dutchy

Have to say Green's talking a lot of sense.

Here's hoping he and Ally keep up the statements and make it clear that we are not going to be fecked about any more.

We've taken our punishments, now let us runn our club, because you've got a lot of questions to answer yourselves SFA/SPL.

I'm detecting a lot of bitterness on this thread from posters who had expected Green to crash and burn by now.

Loving your pain, guys. While you keep fuming about Green, mentioning Whyte every few posts and dreaming of "rrrrreal Rrrrrrrrangerss men" buying the club, the rest of us have a team to support.

Have fun. We will.

I could never take to Whyte for some reason, but never thought he would do what he did. However, theres something I like about Green. Don't know what it is and I could be totally wrong but I think he'll do alright. His statements are no nonsense and seem genuine.

Just glad we are playing football again, though I don't think or problems are over yet while Rhegan, Doncaster and Liewell are about.

I'm detecting a lot of bitterness on this thread from posters who had expected Green to crash and burn by now.

Loving your pain, guys. While you keep fuming about Green, mentioning Whyte every few posts and dreaming of "rrrrreal Rrrrrrrrangerss men" buying the club, the rest of us have a team to support.

Have fun. We will.

We all have our own ideas on ownership etc.

That doesn't detract from the fact we are Rangers Supporters.

Have fun. We will.

Best post on here for ages, spot on mate.

Have fun. We will.

I wouldnt go as far as saying 'loving your pain', but it shows what a bit of patience does and that it doesnt take someone with blue specs on to sort the situation out. But furthermore, its a bit of a big middle finger up to Naismith and Whittaker. There interview before they left is cringeworthy now.

Edited by Gribz