At last a decent statement from Green.

He's certainly pressing all the right buttons.

Scots have a reputation for canniness and for having a love of money (and being careful with it)

In my experience, Yorkshiremen are streets ahead in both areas.

Green may yet turn out to be a good thing for us.

I'm still very much on the fence, but it may be that we might have some mutuality with Green that will benefit us both.

I too am open minded about Green. If he had caved in easily last week I would have felt differently and I think he knows himself he has a long way to go to win over the Rangers fans. It looks like he is equally determined to fight the next round and I believe he would be tenacious in a fight. I think that is part of his character but previously I doubted whether he understood the importance of these matters to the supporters but I have no doubt of that now.

I don't blame him for wanting to make a profit. He has been honest about that from the start. It is in our interests for the business side to be profitable and for that he needs the supporters to back the club and I for one will be doing that. He also needs a successful team and is clearly willing to spend money. I also think he will be careful with the money, which is surely what our club needs right now.

So far, so good, but there are many battles ahead. I don't think he is the bumbling fool that he sometimes comes across as and under different circumstances we may have found him quite an endearing character. Underneath there is a man of steel.

Guest Dutchy
Was Scottish Cup expulsion not too lenient as well?

They'd have needed to go one direction.

Yes, but was one of those directions not 'expulsion'? Not a good scenario, I'd say.

The fact is, or it seems, that we'll never know who are the members of the 23% owning Blue Pitch are, and as long as we progress, there's no need to know who they are.

Unless they start charging 'FEES' for saving us, or whatever reason they may dream up in the murky world of finance.