Ian Black signs, Andy Little pens deal

Guest Bluenose80

Not a fan of Ian Black for obvious reasons however if he delivers on the pitch when it matters then I will give him a chance.

Can't compalin at those 2, I suppose Black might raise some eyebrows, but he's a Ranger now and I'm sure he'll do a good job for us.

Was just typing this almost word to word. They are easily both SPL standard (althought the SPL isnt great remember), but in lower leagues should be very useful.

See the point about Black and I'll never forget the "tackle" on Jelavic.

However, he was on the other side then.

To be fair, he ran the show for Hertz in the Cup final.

Div 3 and 2 will be a bit of a rough and tumble, and I think Ally's being pretty canny getting players like Black on board.

He can dish it out, but he has also got a fair bit of talent and experience.

No brainer for me.

Jeez - it's great to talk about football.

I think it says it all about our Club that we can still attract the likes of Ian Black. Hopefully more to follow suit. Whether people like it or not we are still he biggest show in town as far as Scotland goes even in the 3rd division:rfcbouncy:

Guest Dutchy

It does seem a bit surprising to me that many 'decent' players are prepared to work for Rangers FC, even in the 3rd div.

Whereas, the team across the city may find trouble signing players as there is no OF match, which of course means no Rangers games.