A big thankyou to Mr Green and Co

Nobody wants every single shareholder.

Anonymous ??? After the last few years, no chance, they have come to the wrong Club.

I cannot understand why any supporter would tolerate anonymous investors.

We knew fine well the names of David Murray and Craig Whyte, what good did that do us?

Anonymous doesn't scare me much probably based on that alone, it doesn't have to equal dodgy either. You ever heard the term 'sleeping partner'?

Sheffield Utd fans don't like that he sold a couple of players, but they were financially sound I believe.

He joined them on 14/1/97, in the year to 30/6/97 their profits fell 40.89% (profit of £1,667,000 down from £2,820,000)

He left them on 30/6/98, in the year to 30/6/98 their profits fell 181.88% (loss of £1,365,000)

Edited by forlanssister

He joined them on 14/1/97, in the year to 30/6/97 their profits fell 40.89% (profit of £1,667,000 down from £2,820,000)

He left them on 30/6/98, in the year to 30/6/98 their profits fell 181.88% (loss of £1,365,000)

Still sounds sustainable, probably justifies selling players, if we'd sold big players more often under Murray perhaps this could have been avoided.

Also anything to suggest that he bagged income into a sack to run off with? Because that seems to be what folk fear.

Still sounds sustainable, probably justifies selling players, if we'd sold big players more often under Murray perhaps this could have been avoided.

Also anything to suggest that he bagged income into a sack to run off with? Because that seems to be what folk fear.

I'm sure he was handsomely remunerated for his part in obliterating the profits.

I didnt realise he was at Sheff Utd so long ago, I assumed it was quite recent. Very different situation to this day. Plus, who knows what the full situation was there.

A Sheffield United blog/forum would be the place to find out, by Greens' own admission his time there wasn't a lovefest between him and the fans.

A Sheffield United blog/forum would be the place to find out, by Greens' own admission his time there wasn't a lovefest between him and the fans.

Maybe he's a Wednesday fan.

But its classic business, whoevers in the hot seat gets the responsibility and blame for the current mess.

Now Craig Whyte was plonker, chancer, joker, etc call him what you like, but he was also a patsy.

I find it very difficult to get exciting about CG....but then again, there is nothing to get excited about.

Providing he does his job as CEO (something which has been poor in recent years...), I will be happy. I want to get exciting about the manager, the players etc, not about the boardroom & what they are doing & who they are - I couldn't care less, providing they do their jobs properly.

So far CG appears to be doing his job very well, and long may it continue!!!

CG will be judged by myself & my fellow Rangers brothers by the job he does here at our much beloved club.

A good indication of that will be getting rid of Doncaster & Regan from their respective positions at the SPL & SFA over the weeks & months ahead