Things might be about get tasty.Green uses the B word.

Green told BBC Scotland: 'Some of it has been driven by bigotry, some of it's been driven by jealousy and some of it's been driven by all the wrong motives.'

Asked to expand on what he meant by bigotry, Green said: 'We've got a position whereby Rangers were thrown out of the league and these clubs are still appealing with fans to buy season tickets.

'What's happened with Rangers, as an outsider looking in, although I am now an insider, is absolutely incredible where it seems to me the whole of Scotland have wanted to kick this giant club while it was down.

'I think justice has been done. The club were fined 10 points, it received a £190,000 fine, it was then put out the SPL, it was then put down to the Third Division, it has had to pay all the Scottish club debts, which wouldn't normally happen for a newco to be obliged to pay oldco's debts.

'We're also now paying European debts and there is still a potential cloud hanging over the club from the SPL over EBT issues.

Fury: Green watches on at Brechin

'I had meetings last week with some UEFA officials who say this is unprecedented in Europe.'

Rangers played their first competitive match of the new regime today when they claimed an extra-time win over Brechin in the Ramsdens Cup.

The game was given the go-ahead on Friday night when the club was granted conditional Scottish Football Association membership.

Green said: 'My frustration's been, after 30 years of business, I have never experienced anything like the last three months.

'Some of the business decisions that have been made really have been nonsensical from a business point of view.

'One of the meetings I went to, one of the reasons why SPL chairmen were under pressure to do something with Rangers was they [fans] wouldn't buy season tickets until Rangers were thrown out of the league.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2180778/Rangers-crisis-Charles-Green-says-bigotry-played-expulsion-SPL.html#ixzz223CKnYgy

Guest Bluenose80
Green told BBC Scotland: 'Some of it has been driven by bigotry, some of it's been driven by jealousy and some of it's been driven by all the wrong motives.'

Asked to expand on what he meant by bigotry, Green said: 'We've got a position whereby Rangers were thrown out of the league and these clubs are still appealing with fans to buy season tickets.

'What's happened with Rangers, as an outsider looking in, although I am now an insider, is absolutely incredible where it seems to me the whole of Scotland have wanted to kick this giant club while it was down.

'I think justice has been done. The club were fined 10 points, it received a £190,000 fine, it was then put out the SPL, it was then put down to the Third Division, it has had to pay all the Scottish club debts, which wouldn't normally happen for a newco to be obliged to pay oldco's debts.

'We're also now paying European debts and there is still a potential cloud hanging over the club from the SPL over EBT issues.

Fury: Green watches on at Brechin

'I had meetings last week with some UEFA officials who say this is unprecedented in Europe.'

Rangers played their first competitive match of the new regime today when they claimed an extra-time win over Brechin in the Ramsdens Cup.

The game was given the go-ahead on Friday night when the club was granted conditional Scottish Football Association membership.

Green said: 'My frustration's been, after 30 years of business, I have never experienced anything like the last three months.

'Some of the business decisions that have been made really have been nonsensical from a business point of view.

'One of the meetings I went to, one of the reasons why SPL chairmen were under pressure to do something with Rangers was they [fans] wouldn't buy season tickets until Rangers were thrown out of the league.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2180778/Rangers-crisis-Charles-Green-says-bigotry-played-expulsion-SPL.html#ixzz223CKnYgy

Excellent statement he has hit every nail on the head. We must never let Scottish football forget how we have been treated through all this.

He really didn't do his homework before coming up here, did he.

I'm not sure he understands what he's said though. Tims apart I'm not sure you could accuse many of the other clubs of acting out of bigotry, just stupidity.

He really didn't do his homework before coming up here, did he.

I'm not sure he understands what he's said though. Tims apart I'm not sure you could accuse many of the other clubs of acting out of bigotry, just stupidity.

What about Hibernain and Dundee Utd and many supporters of other clubs, particularly in the West of Scotland?

I'm not convinced many supporters of Utd or Hibs act out of bigotry. They hate us but I don't believe it's religiously motivated.

All the West of scotland Catholics I know support Celtic or Rangers, I don't know any who support any other team although some must I suppose.

I'm not convinced many supporters of Utd or Hibs act out of bigotry. They hate us but I don't believe it's religiously motivated.

All the West of scotland Catholics I know support Celtic or Rangers, I don't know any who support any other team although some must I suppose.

The f*&ker at Hibs who threw his rosary beads at me at Easter Road was definitely acting out of bigotry.

It's worth noting that bigotry doesn't have too be referring to religion.

In the interview he talks about jelousy and i'd say much bigotry has been born out of that.

I think Green knew exactly what he was saying and meaning and fair do's to him for that.

From my experience many people I have met who have little or no association with football and people who support other clubs actually believe that we are all bigots and that bigotry does not exist elsewhere in Scotland. The assumption is that because you support Rangers you are a bigot. Ironically, it is a very one sided perception (bigoted) that has annoyed me for most of my life and if it takes an outsider to put his foot in it and bring this into the open then it may not be a bad thing.