Things might be about get tasty.Green uses the B word.

Jane Lewis ‏@JaneLewisSport

Re. Charles Green comments yesterday - Celtic have released a statement. "These comments are not worthy of any response from Celtic FC...

Celtic add ''We presume the matter would now be one for the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Football League to deal with."

I think it is indefensible by them anyway - "Some of it by bigotry". Celtic say they were swayed by the e-pinions of fans. You just have to look at their fans sites to see evidence of bigotry in their opinions of Rangers.

From my experience many people I have met who have little or no association with football and people who support other clubs actually believe that we are all bigots and that bigotry does not exist elsewhere in Scotland. The assumption is that because you support Rangers you are a bigot. Ironically, it is a very one sided perception (bigoted) that has annoyed me for most of my life and if it takes an outsider to put his foot in it and bring this into the open then it may not be a bad thing.

Yeah, I agree, many view the Rangers support as one homogenous group and all of us bigots, it's ridiculous and incredibly ignorant but it's surprisingly prevalent. I'm not sure holding that ignorant view makes them bigots though. A lot of this depends on your definition of bigot, whilst it has a broader meaning in the context of Scotland, and particularly football, most people will take it to mean religiously motivated. If that's what Green meant then I think he's mistaken, if it's not what he meant then he's showing surprising naivety and being poorly advised.

There maybe individuals at clubs outside Celtic who are religiously motivated bigots but I personally don't think there are many. Celtic though have plenty.

I wouldn't get too excited about this, he's likely to make it clear he was meaning broad bigotry rather than a cabal of Catholics out to destroy The Rangers.

Good to see the mhedia and tims freaking out, though.

Re. Charles Green comments yesterday - Celtic have released a statement. "These comments are not worthy of any response from Celtic FC...

Celtic add ''We presume the matter would now be one for the Scottish Football Association and the Scottish Football League to deal with."

A request for yet another punishment?

I was thinking about the inevitable backlash form the Liewell puppet laptops, they remind of of the old 'Hammer House of Horror' movies about Dracula.

Particularly the scenes where Van Helsing is fighting for his life with Dracula and Van Helsing then fights his way out Dracula's clutches and dives for the curtains. Pulling them down throwing daylight onto Dracula. Dracula throws his hands up in a vain attempt to shield himself from the light, then crumbles and shrinks to dust, his ashes are then blown away in the breeze. Well that's how the Timmy Mhedia react to the truth, truth hurts them like daylight shining on the Vampire

The same old tired agenda, from the same old tired Hacks hahaha.