Things might be about get tasty.Green uses the B word.

If we disagree with the SPL diddies, do something or say something we are classed as bigots. They can use all the words under the sun against us and say they aren't bigots, fans are hypocrites and are so narrow minded the diddies are almost as bad as Celtic fans when apply the bigot word. Although this is nothing to do with what Green said its just a point I thought I would bring up. Obviously what he said would attract the key board warriors that made the decision on behalf of their club and make them rage.

Guest Dutchy

This is not to say that Hibs supporters are to blame for this, but after the Europa Cup Final, the walls all over Leith were covered with:

Zenit 2, scum 0

IRA.

And it was practically the length of Leith Walk and some other sides streets.

Besides the fact that I've heard many folk I know to support Hibs say 'Orange bastards'. I had one guy trying to wind me up after a real ira bombing that he would join the cause willing if it were to begin again.

I wasn't quick enough as I was trying not to react, but I should have put my hand in my pocket and asked him for his address as the police might be very interested in speaking to him.

I wasn't actually thinking he was a bigot, I was just wondering what made him believe that I was???

From my experience many people I have met who have little or no association with football and people who support other clubs actually believe that we are all bigots and that bigotry does not exist elsewhere in Scotland. The assumption is that because you support Rangers you are a bigot. Ironically, it is a very one sided perception (bigoted) that has annoyed me for most of my life and if it takes an outsider to put his foot in it and bring this into the open then it may not be a bad thing.

Now are they including the Rangers fans who are Married to Catholics and accusing them of Bogotry?

I include myself in this,married to a Canadian Catholic who know's SFA about bigoted or biased agenda's re religion and my two Rangers supporting son's who are baptised Catholic?

I know many other Scottish immigrants over here who are Rangers men and are married to women of the Catholic persuasion from "back home",all of them fantastic people.

When i read shit like this it makes me glad i no longer live in Scotland.

What these people/journo's are putting forward is a religious separatism that will never ever be healed because of the way they were brought up,irregardless of their profession.

I wouldn't call it tasty.

Our friends in the media have already gone into high gear being offended about CG's statements.

This will be one more attack.

We're going to have to be prepared to continue taking this in the neck, and be thick skinned.

Leckie's most recent piece was disgraceful for example.

Not surprised that they haven't forgotten this wee Div 3 team.

They want us in a permanent state of siege.

good to have a ceo who is not scared to speak up and defend the club .

I agree actually, I thought it also gave us a small insight into what CG has been fighting. I'm starting to hear more good than bad about him, which is slowly building confidence.

I think he's been drawn in to the 'family' aspect of Rangers and is furious at the unfairness and blatant attacks on our club.