Ramsdens Draw: Falkirk v Rangers

Na the best way to deal with that is to just pump them off the park.

We can also do that but giving them little money in tickets sales would also please me :) Their trust statement is just to get more ticket sales and sort of contradicts what they said last month, hit them where it hurts most I say!

We can also do that but giving them little money in tickets sales would also please me :) Their trust statement is just to get more ticket sales and sort of contradicts what they said last month, hit them where it hurts most I say!

Na I disagree completely. Our team are in dire need for support just now until we get well and truly on the way to recovery. They need to see fans out there backing them. Just look at the article I posted in the Goian thread about what he says about the fans at Glebe Park. This is the time to back them not petty boycotts of meaningless first division clubs. Beat them on the park and move on.

Na I disagree completely. Our team are in dire need for support just now until we get well and truly on the way to recovery. They need to see fans out there backing them. Just look at the article I posted in the Goian thread about what he says about the fans at Glebe Park. This is the time to back them not petty boycotts of meaningless first division clubs. Beat them on the park and move on.

No problem that's your opinion mate and I can understand it, I just think the way these clubs treated us and still seem to be calling us newco whatever etc the best way to get back is not only beat them but give them none of our money which is why their trust has came out with that statement. They wanted us punished severely for 'sporting' reasons but still want to 'live' of us and our fans whenever they can so it's a no for me on that reason and I can't move on as quickly as that after what some clubs have done to us and said about us not so long ago.

On the one hand we're going to have to accept jibes from virtually every club we face for the foreseeable. We're just going to have to learn to deal with that, ideally in a dignified manner.

On the other hand, with respect to any distasteful stuff on message boards, you can't hold a club and its entire support accountable for the crap that nutters post online.

On the one hand we're going to have to accept jibes from virtually every club we face for the foreseeable. We're just going to have to learn to deal with that, ideally in a dignified manner.

On the other hand, with respect to any distasteful stuff on message boards, you can't hold a club and its entire support accountable for the crap that nutters post online.

Agree with both of your points.

We can expect new songs and chants and they will be around for a while. Best to ignore and sing our songs about our club's history.