False Murray Promises

The rules:

This thread is for false Murray promises, as a point of reference for any future debate on the matter.

Only direct quotes should be included - any paraphrasing will be deleted as it must have some integrity as a resource.

Try to number them so we can refer to "Murray thread - point 6" or whatever, but its not essential as I'll keep it tidy.

If anyone disagrees that one of these is a false promise start a new thread to discuss it. disputed points will be in red

===============================================

1. "when we make the changes, and if people are not happy, then protest all you want" - Evening Times - Darrell King 10/02/06

2. "there is a massive moonbeam of success waiting for us" - Darrell King 10/02/06

3. "There is going to be a major financial input to the club" - Darrell King 10/02/06

Guest TULLYTHETRUEBLUE

2 quotes by the sly one.....For every 5 pound Smeltic spend we will spend 10 but I think you all know that one and the other.....

More recently in 2005 he said....We will only sign quality players !

Quality players cost quality dosh Mr Sly ok !

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about this is the fans who back DM 100% surely must be asking the same questions, where are we going?, what are your plans Mr Murray?, why is our team shite?, why are Celtic so far in front of us when you said that would never happen?, how can they buy quality and we can only trade in Bosmans?,what are you going to do to sort this mess out?, DO YOU REALLY CARE................?

• 4 weeks later...
"PLG is here for the long-term"

DM is a selfish coward who cares more about his own image than our football club. That much was proved once again today.

Only my opinion

sums it up for me

"PLG is here for the long-term"

DM is a selfish coward who cares more about his own image than our football club. That much was proved once again today.

Only my opinion

Do you not think that we need to learn what went on before blaming him for today's events? Especially when we've all seen rumours for a while that PLG wasn't happy and wanted to leave.