False Murray Promises

what is apparent is that Smith and Mcoist knew they were comming well before yesterday. And id wager PLGs actions against ferguson was nothing more than a parting shot from the outward bound manager. I dont think for a minute that the Ferguson issue was the reason for PLGs departure. this all stems back to the time when SDM had to go to the dressing room to talk to the players about their substandard performances and our lowly league position. That was the moment DM decided PLG was for the chop.

More to the point, i dont think leguen had ever heard of Gary Webster yet hes up at ibrox getting a medical 12 hours after he leaves. dont think you can sign a player start to finish that quick.

We also have bids in for Brown and Thompson and from qwhat i hear Gow as well. decisions were being made behind the scenes long before yesterday but it wasnt PLG who was making them, he was busy packing his suit cases to go back to France. Theres quite a lot we dont know and to be honest i doubt we ever will.

More to the point, i dont think leguen had ever heard of Gary Webster yet hes up at ibrox getting a medical 12 hours after he leaves. dont think you can sign a player start to finish that quick.

Neither have I to be fair - I have, however, heard of Andy Webster ;):D

what is apparent is that Smith and Mcoist knew they were comming well before yesterday. And id wager PLGs actions against ferguson was nothing more than a parting shot from the outward bound manager. I dont think for a minute that the Ferguson issue was the reason for PLGs departure. this all stems back to the time when SDM had to go to the dressing room to talk to the players about their substandard performances and our lowly league position. That was the moment DM decided PLG was for the chop.

We also have bids in for Brown and Thompson and from qwhat i hear Gow as well. decisions were being made behind the scenes long before yesterday but it wasnt PLG who was making them, he was busy packing his suit cases to go back to France. Theres quite a lot we dont know and to be honest i doubt we ever will.

Exactly the way i see things!

This was brewing long before the Fergie incident!

• 3 weeks later...
The thing about this is the fans who back DM 100% surely must be asking the same questions, where are we going?, what are your plans Mr Murray?, why is our team shite?, why are Celtic so far in front of us when you said that would never happen?, how can they buy quality and we can only trade in Bosmans?,what are you going to do to sort this mess out?, DO YOU REALLY CARE................?

I dont think septic are that far in front, its more that we are behind them. that may well sound stupid but septic are a very average team. there is nothing great about them. though that statement says a lot about us considering how many points we are behind them. A half decent team would catch them no bother. Unfortunately we dont seem to have one at the minute.

I dont think septic are that far in front, its more that we are behind them. that may well sound stupid but septic are a very average team. there is nothing great about them. though that statement says a lot about us considering how many points we are behind them. A half decent team would catch them no bother. Unfortunately we dont seem to have one at the minute.

Dunno about them, but certainly wouldn't be as far behind. Agree with your point though.

I agree, Celtic are an average team and also that we have dropped back a bit, but for me that is the annoying fact.We seem to have taken our foot of the gas and let them catch us up.But it's the fact that they can go and sign players like Graveson and Venegoor is annoying, i'm not saying they are great players, however they are better than we have right now, and the fact we can't compete with Celtic because we can't afford to pisses me off.

Never mind, hopefully it won't be too long before we take our rightfull place back at the top of the pile, and i think we could not do any better in these circumstances than get a manager like Walter Smith in to get us out of this slump.

thought they would have went all the way to get mcculloch. But i can wait for gow and brown till the summer. walt was right not to be held to Randsom over players in the transfer window but i see where your comming from. just hope its not another of murrays moonbeams.