Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Honest question Zappa, why? Are there actually football reasons for you thinking he's the right man or is it about sentiment?

I said before the season even started that I would give Ally the full season and that my expectation of him was for us to win the league. Nothing has changed.

If we don't win the league his time is up in my eyes, but I'm not sure if the fans will be willing to even give him the chance to win the league.

I said before the season even started that I would give Ally the full season and that my expectation of him was for us to win the league. Nothing has changed.

If we don't win the league his time is up in my eyes, but I'm not sure if the fans will be willing to even give him the chance to win the league.

Sometimes you need to take action before too much damage is done.

Sometimes you need to take action before too much damage is done.

The only people who can damage Rangers any more than it's already been damaged are the cunts who want to strip us of silverware and the new owners of the club.

The only people who can damage Rangers any more than it's already been damaged are the cunts who want to strip us of silverware and the new owners of the club.

Not really, Ally is setting us even further back as a football club.

Remember, we are a football club.

Not really, Ally is setting us even further back as a football club.

Remember, we are a football club.

Yes we are a football club and Ally's number one priority for this season as the club's manager is to win the league.

Yes we are a football club and Ally's number one priority for this season as the club's manager is to win the league.

Come on Zappa, you don't think that if we won the league in a last day scramble for example that it would really be good enough do you? With the resources and our ambitions being a return to the top as soon as possible, there has to be some sort of standard set.

On the football pitch we need to start concentrating on football, and decisions need to be made based on the best way forward for the club.

As an ambassador and figure head Ally has been fantastic, but as a manager he's been terrible. He threw away a massive lead last season before the problems, our away form last year and this is horrific, our cup performances disgraceful, and the ttitude of the players away from home unacceptable.

He persists with big lumps up front, never changes tactics, always sacrifices the young guns who have been our best players this season, and persists with senior players who are not contributing.

If it was a on off it'd be one of those things, but this season Brechin took us to extra time, Queen of the South put us out the Ramsdens, we struggled to beat a Highland league team, have drawn with Peterhead, Berwick and Annan and been beat by Stirling. All of this and there re no signs of improvement!!

Anyone tolerating this is on drugs, a tim or completely deluded.

Come on Zappa, you don't think that if we won the league in a last day scramble for example that it would really be good enough do you? With the resources and our ambitions being a return to the top as soon as possible, there has to be some sort of standard set.

I'll have to wait and see what happens. If Ally isn't hounded out of his job before the end of the season and he's given the chance at winning the league, then I'll take stock at the end of the season. No, I won't be happy if it comes down to a last day scramble though.

I'll have to wait and see what happens. If Ally isn't hounded out of his job before the end of the season and he's given the chance at winning the league, then I'll take stock at the end of the season. No, I won't be happy if it comes down to a last day scramble though.

He'll not be hounded, whatever is said on here or other forums I doubt anyone really has the heart to be protesting for his removal at games. It's up to Green to make the correct decision.