Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Ha ha ha. Go back 6 posts or so and you will find it was you who said it was! Night night. You don't need me here now. You are arguing with yourself. I'm off.

hahaha i went back even further and couldnt find anything of the sort. strange that.

My comment of which of the 2 was the biggest killer in our country obviously went WAY over yours as you worked on your benchmark.

I can see the difficulty you have understanding the subject matter under discussion, much like your incessant threats of night night.

no zappa. the black thing is seperate from ally. i have been questioning ally for over a year, even before he took over. this is not about our first league defeat, it is bigger than that. much bigger zappa. i have no problem with black the footballer for now but i dont think he should have took huttons place off him today. kyle did not deserve to be dropped. for me that is very poor management.

I completely agree that Hutton should've been in the team.

I don't know why he wasn't, but I'm not willing to listen to rumours. He should definitely have been in the team.

Rumours about players are just like transfer rumours = untrustworthy.

I can see the difficulty you have understanding the subject matter under discussion, much like your incessant threats of night night.

That is waffle my friend to avoid answering the point I made. Your 'benchmark' was flawed as alcohol is WAY the biggest killer. My comments of 'night night' to Kuznetzov were tounge in cheek from another thread because he said we should win every trophy we enter this season because "Man U, Barca or the Milan teams" aren't in them. I was winding him up for being drunk.

I completely agree that Hutton should've been in the team.

I don't know why he wasn't, but I'm not willing to listen to rumours. He should definitely have been in the team.

Rumours about players are just like transfer rumours = untrustworthy.

depends on the source. :thup:

:thup:

That is waffle my friend to avoid answering the point I made. Your 'benchmark' was flawed as alcohol is WAY the biggest killer. My comments of 'night night' to Kuznetzov were tounge in cheek from another thread because he said we should win every trophy we enter this season because "Man U, Barca or the Milan teams" aren't in them. I was winding him up for being drunk.

As I suspected the answer was way over your head considering drugs and illegal ones at that are the subject matter.:thup:

The sand in the egg timer has ran out. Its not simply due to the first defeat of the season, its been a collective opinion of all results, performances, tactical decisions and so on.

We seen slight evidence in some SPL matches last season but was given benefit of doubt due to having his hands tied.

It is maybe just he isnt cut out for this level, he's always been playing and managing at the top level in the country and now going down the leagues needs someone with more experience of this divisions.

Its also papering over cracks 1 good 3 bad, yet beating Motherwell showed there is something there but why cant we do that everyweek?

He should have learned his trade by now being assistant at the National side then under Walter for 3 seasons in the UEFA and CL.

Durrant and McDowall dont help one bit, they seem even more clueless to me. As good a player as Durrant was he doesnt come across as the management type, he could be good at coaching younger ones and giving tips but I get the impression he'd rather have a laugh and a joke with everyone.

Coisty has been hugely dignified during our dark moments this year and was a superb ambassador for the club but on the park is where is counts and its time for a change.

The sand in the egg timer has ran out. Its not simply due to the first defeat of the season, its been a collective opinion of all results, performances, tactical decisions and so on.

We seen slight evidence in some SPL matches last season but was given benefit of doubt due to having his hands tied.

It is maybe just he isnt cut out for this level, he's always been playing and managing at the top level in the country and now going down the leagues needs someone with more experience of this divisions.

Its also papering over cracks 1 good 3 bad, yet beating Motherwell showed there is something there but why cant we do that everyweek?

He should have learned his trade by now being assistant at the National side then under Walter for 3 seasons in the UEFA and CL.

Durrant and McDowall dont help one bit, they seem even more clueless to me. As good a player as Durrant was he doesnt come across as the management type, he could be good at coaching younger ones and giving tips but I get the impression he'd rather have a laugh and a joke with everyone.

Coisty has been hugely dignified during our dark moments this year and was a superb ambassador for the club but on the park is where is counts and its time for a change.

Do the players play any part in this Gribz?