Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

not true. maybe unfair to judge for the last 4 or 5 months but from june to february. it is more than fair to judge and it was abysmal. he took over a double winning squad and managed to make them look like they had never played together before.

Not true?

We had Sheriff officers at the door in August, court orders freezing assets in September due to the risk of insolvency, Directors resigning in October, tax tribunerals sitting in November. We then sold our best player in January.

I think some of that might just have started to affect the players' psychology before Feb.

Not true?

We had Sheriff officers at the door in August, court orders freezing assets in September due to the risk of insolvency, Directors resigning in October, tax tribunerals sitting in November. We then sold our best player in January.

I think some of that might just have started to affect the players' psychology before Feb.

the manager had absolutely no idea what was about to happen until the very day it did happen in february. as he didnt know, i doubt his players did either. in any case, this is all a side show to deflect from the realities of a failing management team. its just another poor excuse.

most of glasgow knew in october. i suspect the players knew fine well.

scaremongering. threats, gossip and t*rrier conspiracies.

maybe someone should have told the manager, he had absolutely no idea it was on the cards, no idea whatsoever.

Edited by kuznetsov

CG must come out at some point this month and tell us how he sees the football management side of the business

i dont want to hear it tbh, it will just be more deflective rubbish with alot of hot air and no substance. i have no interest in getting behind this management team rab, whilst ally and his pals are in charge my money and my families money will be staying in our pockets.

scaremongering. threats, gossip and t*rrier conspiracies.

mate people knew. rangers for example signed up a group of 15 year olds on contracts so they couldnt walk when we went into admin around december time. i told bluepeter9 that on rangers media.

if i knew and i did then the players knew.

most of glasgow knew in october. i suspect the players knew fine well.

knew what? whyte wasn't paying N.I./PAYE ? Only Stewart Regan seemingly didn't know this despite JT telling his SFA (Liewell must have told Stewart to do nothing to maximise the damage)

Just like Regan knew nothing about Whyte's dodgy business history until Daly's documentary in october(aye right stewart. it was in the daily telegraph the day whyte got Rangers but his boss liewell must have told him to say he knew nothing about it)

mate people knew. rangers for example signed up a group of 15 year olds on contracts so they couldnt walk when we went into admin around december time. i told bluepeter9 that on rangers media.

if i knew and i did then the players knew.

far too easy to say that now. you may have guessed at the time after believing dheclans nonsense.

but ally didnt. unless he is a liar which i dont believe he is. i dont believe the players thought it would happen at all.