Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

I have never thought of Super as management material, and so far he has proven me correct. My belief is that CG will act when he sees crowds dwindling and ST sales drop, already you see ST holders empty seats. The football is very very poor, it can not be allowed to go on like this we are missing a great opportunity to have a free flowing attacking team. Our young players are not being best served with our management team IMO.

Would hope that when the time comes CG gives Super an easy way out.

it's all very well have young players but are they good enough? in our current team only McLeod & McKay have a chance of making it IMO. Perhaps this is one area I wouldn't totally blame the manager for I have to say although our scouting system doesn't look fit for purpose

it's all very well have young players but are they good enough? in our current team only McLeod & McKay have a chance of making it IMO. Perhaps this is one area I wouldn't totally blame the manager for I have to say although our scouting system doesn't look fit for purpose

the manager kept jim sinclair in his job mate. ally has total control over footballing matters and if he feels the youth dept are not providing enough players of enough quality then things need to change but of course ally thinks his pal sinky is doing a fine job.

you are correct about our scouting, its a joke.

Oh well then just leave things alone to go from bad to worse. :facepalm:

I don't think I said things shouldn't change or Ally is the man for the job. I said there will always be moaners and I will now add even if we play like Barcelona there will always be moaners.

I have said from the very beginning that I didn't want Ally as manager and nothing has changed. It is the same with moaners, nothing changes, even if we do have a new manager they will still find something to moan about.

I don't think I said things shouldn't change or Ally is the man for the job. I said there will always be moaners and I will now add even if we play like Barcelona there will always be moaners.

I have said from the very beginning that I didn't want Ally as manager and nothing has changed. It is the same with moaners, nothing changes, even if we do have a new manager they will still find something to moan about.

rubbish. you dont know the moaners personally so you cannot say that with any certainty. i know i am a moaner, but i am also a realist, i am not asking for much. i dont think anyone is tbh.