Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Not true, I may not believe it'll happen in a month of sundays but he could still come back from this certainly.

no chance. its over. we need a change in the summer. a win over an amateur team and 13 other wins from now till the end will have certain folk wet no doubt but the fact remains, the season overall was a disgrace. coupled with last years humiliations, time is up. there is no coming back from such a situation. if he stays in charge for next year we will be having the exact same conversations next year about the exact same problems and this thread will still be alive and kicking! oh and the crowds will also be down, quite a bit may i add. absolutely nothing has changed in his 20 months in charge. opposition fans are laughing at us and our own fans are split.

if he plays most of the rest of the season out like the second half today he will have earned starting next season as manager.

so beating a few part time teams is enough to keep his job after the 2 seasons he has overseen? there is nothing to be learned from pumping cannon fodder.

so beating a few part time teams is enough to keep his job after the 2 seasons he has overseen? there is nothing to be learned from pumping cannon fodder.

not beating them playing good football. the results are pretty irrelevant to me now. still room for improvement but we plyed in the right manner and some pretty good stuff.

One good second half display against part timers and Ally has redeemed himself has he ?

His overall record since he became Rangers manager has to be looked at and believe me it doesn't make good reading.

We need changes in the summer regards the first team manager & coaching staff. The scouting network also needs looked at.

One good second half display against part timers and Ally has redeemed himself has he ?

His overall record since he became Rangers manager has to be looked at and believe me it doesn't make good reading.

We need a change in the summer regards the first team manager & coaching staff. The scouting network also needs looked at.

i know mate, its ridiculous.

of course we do rab, you are spot on mate. i am amazed at the knee jerk reactions of some people. one week hes good, one week hes shite. as you rightly point out, his overall record is abysmal, we have had two shambolic seasons under his guidance and have not progressed one bit from him taking over 20 months ago.