Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

so do i but he swears he never. traynor was just a typical journo back then and park and murray were not friends of whyte, where they? scaremongering was their game. as it was bombers this year!

everyone knew what was going on. people just didnt want to believe it.

I'm sorry mate, but you're very fond of saying things "simply aren't true" when you actually mean you don't agree. I referred to factual events, all of which had me very worried about the future of the Club at the time.

Anyway, I've given my reasons for thinking that Ally deserves the benefit of the doubt for the time being. You don't think they are valid, which is ok with me.

I fully respect your opinion m8 but I think there comes a time when every manager reaches a stage where it is apparent things aren't going as well as might be expected and a decision needs to be taken one way or the other. I think we've reached that stage with Ally & some may argue we reached that stage a while ago.

I also think a form of nepotism has crept into Rangers when I look at the likes of Ian Durrant(coach) & Neil Murray (chief scout) neither of whom has any real record worthy of mention in these roles elsewhere prior to joining Rangers. They are, I would say, Ally's buddies & that's how they got these positions rather than on abilities.

All of these I believe need addressed by CG sooner rather than later.

everyone knew what was going on. people just didnt want to believe it.

If Traynor told the SFA & they did nothing then that's extremely serious indeed.

Could that be a reason why Traynor's now with Rangers ? i.e. for ammunition to be used against the SFA ?

would anyone have believed them. no one believed anyone else who said it.

people didnt want to know.

no one else mentioned had the same respect as jardine or mccoist.

mccoist may be a shite manager but he isnt a liar or a coward mate.