Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

like i have said many times, the damage is done. its too late and no amount of whippings of part time teams will change that now. his time is up. i was calling him to do what he done today, months ago. he hasnt finally realised his mistakes, he has been making the same ones for 20 months now. changes today were forced on him. had mcculloch and/or sandaza been fit, little would have been wide right and mackay on the bench. you now it, i know it, we all know it.

I seem to remember that Alex Ferguson was up to be sacked in his first season. Luckily for United they kept him on.

I seem to remember that Alex Ferguson was up to be sacked in his first season. Luckily for United they kept him on.

this is allys second and he hasnt been up against a liverpool, arsenal or any of the teams saf faced down south! there is no comparison whatsoever between what happened to saf and ally, none. different eras, different clubs, different countries. i can 100% guarantee you ally will not be the next fergie or even close. he is however the next john greig. :thup:

this is allys second and he hasnt been up against a liverpool, arsenal or any of the teams saf faced down south! there is no comparison whatsoever between what happened to saf and ally, none. different eras, different clubs, different countries. i can 100% guarantee you ally will not be the next fergie or even close. he is however the next john greig. :thup:

You seem to be relishing in that thought. Surely you hope Ally can turn things around over the coming seasons?

Can you tell me the winner of the 4.30 at Kempton on Monday.;)2

zzzz, same old boring response, different member. one doesnt need to be psychic to see it isnt working and wont work. he is done, time is up.

Edited by kuznetsov

I still feel Ally deserves a season in charge where he has free reign to concentrate purely on football matters without being sidetracked by off field problems. My concern is that preparation for next season is going to be equally difficult given that there is still uncertainty over league reconstruction and that we won't be able to have signings in place for pre season training.

I still feel Ally deserves a season in charge where he has free reign to concentrate purely on football matters without being sidetracked by off field problems. My concern is that preparation for next season is going to be equally difficult given that there is still uncertainty over league reconstruction and that we won't be able to have signings in place for pre season training.

So what your saying is he gets a free ride next season as well then, Jesus wept. :facepalm:

Can't wait for this perfect season to come along so Ally can have a free run imagine the football he will be able to get his team playing. :whistling: