Charles Green: There is an 'agenda' against Rangers in Scottish football

That may be so but we have been beaten by a far larger stick than ANY other club in the country. Celtic, just for example, have had multiple pitch invasions, have hit multiple players with foreign objects, have hit more than one ref with foreign objects, have even thrown themselves from the stand.

That's a question we need to ask ourselves - and stopping any OO nonsense would take away their stick. Why give them a big stick to start with?

Yet there seems to be far more made out of "Rangers have cut the Ibrox pitch into a sash, it is apalling, bigotted behaviour" than the jolly craicsters from the East End.

Our custodians played the "dignified silence" card and it has, as STB says, gotten us absolutely nowhere.

I haven't seen anyone advocating the "dignified silence". You don't have to be silent to be dignified. We need to challenge them and our detractors at every step - but with dignity. And if some of our fans got over themselves and their childish "right to do what I like" we would make massive strides in backing up those challenges.

The people in glass houses thing goes both ways, so why are we living in a crystal palace?

I dont have an issue with an Orange strip, what is the problem with it ? And no, I have no OO affiliations at all - it would merely be yet another strip for me to buy and there wouldnt even be a "getting one over" on any other club. Some of us just dont mind the 3rd strip being "different" is all. That said, if it is hideous I wont be buying it. The better question is why do we even have a 3rd strip ? It used to be the European strip but we certainly dont need that anytime soon.

Come on, now is not the time for an orange strip. It says a lot about them that they are offended by a mere colour but surely we have the intelligence to know when to leave something be. Perhaps you'd be happy with a green third strip as it would certainly be different - or would that colour offend YOU?

I think the first purpose of a third strip is to avoid clashes with striped shirted teams. Eg If we have a blue home and a white away strip, what do we wear against Kilmarnock or St Johnstone? However, I think we all know it's also a marketing ploy to sell more shirts which is why we end up wearing it when we don't need to. But no-one makes you buy and a good bit of the money goes to the club so what's the harm?

you should do as pleases you. but a seat is just a seat. I get a great on everytime I go.

Well i've had the same seat for years with the same people around me for years that have become good friends of me and my mum, they've watched me grow up somewhat considering I was first there at 12 years old.

It's been a big part of the Rangers experience for me and I don't see why I should have to give that up because some see suspicion in everything.

that's why I said previously it would be better to go game by game than season book. keeps people honest.

It would have little effect other than to affect the team itself by having a lower budget. It won't impact people's honesty. It's just a warped justification for those who can't quite face up to the fact that Green is not appearing to be as bad as they were trying to make out. ;)

not everyone would need to go game by game to ensure honesty. 10 or 15k would probably be enough.

20 or 25 would be superb.

Would be superb? For who? Ally? The team?

It seems you are putting your dislike of Green before the welfare of the team and the club. Superb? FFS!

It would have little effect other than to affect the team itself by having a lower budget. It won't impact people's honesty. It's just a warped justification for those who can't quite face up to the fact that Green is not appearing to be as bad as they were trying to make out. ;)

no you right if their on another whyte like course all it will do is reduce the amount they can steal.

but if they are as honest as people claim it keeps them motivated.

there's a reason people get paid in lieu not advance.

It's worth noting that Green is going to the ticket office to chat to people that are already there to buy tickets anyway, I doubt many are going there thinking 'right, I was maybe going to wait in this line and decide not to buy but Green has swung it!"

I think it was the cups of tea that really swung it. The queue was havering until that point ;-)

It's worth noting that Green is going to the ticket office to chat to people that are already there to buy tickets anyway, I doubt many are going there thinking 'right, I was maybe going to wait in this line and decide not to buy but Green has swung it!"

he's going to curry favour. its the face to face equivalent of whytes circular.

whether its as empty or not will be judged over time on his actions.