Charles Green: There is an 'agenda' against Rangers in Scottish football

I for one am delighted that someone has at long last decided to defend our club and at the same time point out the vindictive, anti-Rangers agenda that exists within both the SFA AND the SPL.

Two thumbs up from me.

I've already seen an article stating that C Green was telling fans that new away strip was going to be "orange" in terms of theme/colour. Not sure how true this is but the positive replies are more telling IMO.

Don't see the problem. It's only a colour. We have had all sorts of colours of 2nd and 3rd strips in the past - blue, red, white, purple, orange, black and various shades thereof.

Pandering to the lowest common demoninator among opposition fans and allowing them to dictate what colours we can and cannot use is far worse than pandering to our own fans.

Don't see the problem. It's only a colour. We have had all sorts of colours of 2nd and 3rd strips in the past - blue, red, white, purple, orange, black and various shades thereof.

Pandering to the lowest common demoninator among opposition fans and allowing them to dictate what colours we can and cannot use is far worse than pandering to our own fans.

Sorry but I have to disagree. Orange has nothing to do with Rangers and would only be used to flog more strips and in turn allow certain fans to flaunt their "religious" and "political" views using Rangers as a vehicle. Why don't we have red and black for goodness sakes? Stick to our footballing heritage and not these prehistoric unwanted add ons.

So should we have a F*** the Pope stand and "up to our knees in F***** blood" black puddings with "the famine's over" baked potatoes so as to pander to some of our fans and not pander to theirs?

Class and diplomacy is not always regarded as pandering to the opposition. Sometimes you can just be good for goodness sake.

So should we have a F*** the Pope stand and "up to our knees in F***** blood" black puddings with "the famine's over" baked potatoes so as to pander to some of our fans and not pander to theirs?

Class and diplomacy is not always regarded as pandering to the opposition. Sometimes you can just be good for goodness sake.

Being good and being dignified has gotten us no-where with these people, they couldn't hate us more.

Fuck them all frankly.

Sorry but I have to disagree. Orange has nothing to do with Rangers and would only be used to flog more strips

Sounds like a good reason for it.

Why should we be limited to red and black? The whole thing is about selling strips and maximising our revenue. I think orange strips look brilliant and the oranje cup final was wonderful. I don't see why we should be prevented from having them just because of the actions of a few of our support.

Where do you draw the line with preventing certain fans flaunting their "religious" and "political" views? Do we stop all singing at the stadium? Do we take down the pictures of the Queen in the dressing room? Perhaps take down the Union Flag? They will find ways to do it whatever the club does and having orange strips is the least of our worries.

Being good and being dignified has gotten us no-where with these people, they couldn't hate us more.

And where did "no-one likes us we don't care" fit into that?

Our fans have been far from good and far from dignified.

Incredibly extreme comparison to the use of a colour for our 3rd strip.

Perhaps it is just the case that Charles Green likes the colour orange ? Maybe if we were creating a strip that had a sash and apron on it with "LOL" emblazoned on it then it would be pandering to our fans in the same way you use the FTP and ****** thing. But a simple colour ?

I am not in the OO but last I checked a fair amount of the colour in their garments is blue, so perhaps we shouldnt use blue either - just in case our fans will use it to pander to religious and political views....

And where did "no-one likes us we don't care" fit into that?

Our fans have been far from good and far from dignified.

Our fans have never got away with singings songs people don't like, there's a reason TBB has hardly been heard of for years.

Certain others get away with terrorist glorifying of course.