Fantastic letter from RM

Dear Mr Thompson

We, the Rangers support, find it absolutely astonishing that you claim to have not been paid off of Rangers for monies owed with regards to last seasons cup game at Ibrox.

Firstly Rangers have already informed the scottish game that all footballing debts from last season have been paid in full to the SFA, they in turn have paid us back and instead we have to pay the debts ourselves which Charles Green will likely do.

Secondly, the SPL have already agreed with Rangers, back in May i believe, to pay the outstanding monies owed to yourselves from our withheld prize money and TV money from last season, so you may wish to take it up with them.

Thirdly, from a club that felt it was in the best interests of Sporting Integrity to charge the Rangers fans half price entry into a re-arranged game at your ground, which was abandoned at half time in the original game due to the weather, your moral stance about receiving 30,000 is entirely laughable to the point where you are simply looking like the 2 faced club that you are, with no standards.

In short, go and take a flying fuck for your money you baldy specky prick, we hope your club burns to the fucking ground you horrible shower of bastards.

Your old man would turn in his fucking grave if he could at your lack of honour, he hated us with a passion but at least he was honourable when it came to the game.

Hope you have a pleasant time handing over your club to the administrators in the near future

Yours insincerely

Every single Rangers fan on earth

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=235261

Sums up how pretty much all of us feel I think.

Methinks there are documents showing the sums paid or withheld (prize money) and for what reason. It should be quite easy to tell who is right and who is wrong.

For the time being, I believe Green & Co. ahead of anything that filters out of the SFA, SPL, and any SPL club.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=235261

Dear Mr Thompson

We, the Rangers support, find it absolutely astonishing that you claim to have not been paid off of Rangers for monies owed with regards to last seasons cup game at Ibrox.

Firstly Rangers have already informed the scottish game that all footballing debts from last season have been paid in full to the SFA, they in turn have paid us back and instead we have to pay the debts ourselves which Charles Green will likely do.

Secondly, the SPL have already agreed with Rangers, back in May i believe, to pay the outstanding monies owed to yourselves from our withheld prize money and TV money from last season, so you may wish to take it up with them.

Thirdly, from a club that felt it was in the best interests of Sporting Integrity to charge the Rangers fans half price entry into a re-arranged game at your ground, which was abandoned at half time in the original game due to the weather, your moral stance about receiving 30,000 is entirely laughable to the point where you are simply looking like the 2 faced club that you are, with no standards.

In short, go and take a flying fuck for your money you baldy specky prick, we hope your club burns to the fucking ground you horrible shower of bastards.

Your old man would turn in his fucking grave if he could at your lack of honour, he hated us with a passion but at least he was honourable when it came to the game.

Hope you have a pleasant time handing over your club to the administrators in the near future

Yours insincerely

Every single Rangers fan on earth

Sums up how pretty much all of us feel I think.

Maybe it's me but it sounds like it was written by a schoolkid. Badly written and ends up being juvenile... Hope it wasn't sent.

I think its pretty clear utd don't have the money. you can hardly blame them for complaining.

I agree they can feel aggrieved but their press release was incredibly poor judgement and made them look like petty idiots who don't have a clue about their own business. It was worded in reply to Green and in a way that implied he was lying.

When the truth comes out they should be pilloried for it.