[ATTACH]413[/ATTACH]

This handsome chap is modelling the Denmark top, available last week in TK Maxx for £4. Not bad for an Adidas top!

I'm wise to you, a professionals trick if every I saw one. Get a great looking model so that we're distracted from the actual top, nice try Tom Ford but I'm not falling for it.

because just like burberry and aquascutum, it was hijacked by the neds and chavs.

Right I see what you mean. You could say the same about a lot of nice clothing brands such as lacoste, Fred Perry and others. Lacoste in particular is a popular brand with neds. Maybe I've just started to care less about that sort of thing as I get older because the image of a brand as being a ned or chav type brand wouldn't stop me wearing something that I think is nice gear, just as I wouldn't think twice about wearing a cheap pair of jeans bought out of Asda for a tenner if I like the fit of them.

It's okay, no better. Diagonal stripes are spoiling the top but the shorts are nice, it's a B strip, no better. Is that your best offering?

You're mistaken if you think I'm on the end of your hook and line mate! :D

You're mistaken if you think I'm on the end of your hook and line mate! :D

I'm hurt.

The fact that you, Kuznetsov and Amokachi are struggling to produce any evidence of your perversion for foreign designed dry-fit, wicking, polyester over proper British designed fitba tops is troubling, thats all.

I see it as my duty to push you on this, it's for your own good, you've been brainwashed. Umbro are clearly the superior football strip company, it's important you see the error of your ways. However, you need to come over to the light of your own volition, I can't drag you here, I can only point the way and pat your head on the way past. It's for your own good.

umbro limits our worldwide brand expansion too. adidas and nike kits can be bought in every and any sports store in the world and sadly this includes the celtic kit. the rangers one made by umbro is impossible to find anywhere outside scotland.

Right I see what you mean. You could say the same about a lot of nice clothing brands such as lacoste, Fred Perry and others. Lacoste in particular is a popular brand with neds. Maybe I've just started to care less about that sort of thing as I get older because the image of a brand as being a ned or chav type brand wouldn't stop me wearing something that I think is nice gear, just as I wouldn't think twice about wearing a cheap pair of jeans bought out of Asda for a tenner if I like the fit of them.

i kind of agree with you but i draw the line at umbro sportswear, it is very poor. :)

Lacoste is incomparable. It might be popular with chavs but it's still high end decent gear that will always be stylish. Hence why they can keep the polo shirts at £60 rrp and it retails in the top designer shops and websites.

Umbro has always been a bottom end shite football brand. Nike and Adidas have always been the stylish brands.

Adidas and Nike (at least for trainers) are generally stylish leisure wear brands. I have a lot of Adidas trainers, tracksuit tops etc but never in my life would I ever dream of wearing anything with Umbro on it other than our kits. Adidas have very stylish marketing campaigns endorsed by the likes of Run DMC and Ian Brown that will always hold it in high regard.

Above all else, with Adidas and Nike you are guaranteed wide exposure with their top marketing and global shops. Umbro are bottom of the barrel cheap rubbish but FFS at least we don't have DIADORA anymore *facepalm*

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

Lacoste is incomparable. It might be popular with chavs but it's still high end decent gear that will always be stylish. Hence why they can keep the polo shirts at £60 rrp and it retails in the top designer shops and websites.

Umbro has always been a bottom end shite football brand. Nike and Adidas have always been the stylish brands.

Adidas and Nike (at least for trainers) are generally stylish leisure wear brands. I have a lot of Adidas trainers, tracksuit tops etc but never in my life would I ever dream of wearing anything with Umbro on it other than our kits. Adidas have very stylish marketing campaigns endorsed by the likes of Run DMC and Ian Brown that will always hold it in high regard.

Above all else, with Adidas and Nike you are guaranteed wide exposure with their top marketing and global shops. Umbro are bottom of the barrel cheap rubbish but FFS at least we don't have DIADORA anymore *facepalm*

post of the thread.