***2012-13 Barclays Premier League***

Arsenal 5-2 Spurs for 2nd season in a row....wish i had a sly fish on that!

Different game though. Spurs 1 up and fell. Arsenal needed that to lift them then got going. Weird how that made them lift. were they scared??? But after that it was sublime. The 4th goal was what Arsenal are all about.

Now for a winning run.....watch this space, here come the Gooons

Spurs could've been 3-0 up before Adebayor got sent off and rightly so too. I always laugh when a player says he got the ball or is shocked that the ref has shown a red card. There was no way it was anything other than a red.

Once Mertesacker scored it was one way traffic bar a wee 5 minute spell in the 2nd half when Bale, who you'd think has found a cure for aids and cancer the way the commentators go on about him, scored.

Great result but I fear that next week it'll be back to the same old averageness.

2 horse race for the title now between the Manchester Clubs. I did the Premier league predictor in Oct and predicted Chelsea would be 10 points behind Utd by end of Nov, had Utd won at Norwich this would have been the case.

Arsenal are gone and could end up having their worst season since Wenger took over.

Everton looked a match for anyone until the lost 1 or 2 to injury and were always going to drop points then.

3rd and 4th place are up for grabs to the most consistant team. Would be refreshing to see Everton and West Brom have a real go and make it.