papering over cracks

I get the impression that some folks will be happier when we get beat so they can come on here and rant 'n' rave about how pish a manager and team we've got. It's pretty funny actually! :D

Time for a wee drink I think! :cheers:

anyone who gets carried away with today is deluding themselves.

I also have concerns, particularly about the defence but I cannot believe that any Rangers supporter would not be happy to see a player like Barry McKay against any opposition. Rangers fans have been guilty in the past of being too hard on youngsters and I sincerely hope we give Barry McKay every encouragement. Confidence is everything.

Ian Black will be a real asset. He is tenacious, can stroke the ball about and has an eye for goal and a great shot. His booking today was silly and it was a tackle he didn't need to make.

I was impressed with Sandaza. He looks pacey, has lots of energy and can play a fair bit.

Dean Shiels was having a good game too until he had to go off.

Little played some good football and took his goals very well.

I prefer to look for the positives, bearing in mind we will buy more players and will improve as the season progresses and I disagree completely that there was no great football on view and that the game was brutal.

there was no great football, get a grip, it was brutal. our opposition were the worst i have ever saw at ibrox. we beat the worst team in scotland who also happen to be part time, today was not a test. wait until we play any half decent side, perhaps a top 6 spl side away from home in a cup, then we will be found out.

Jeez - lighten up!

What do you really want?

Barca in blue?

I'm enjoying things and nobody will spoil that, so try again.

I thought we were pretty pish today to be honest. I know it's early days but some of these 'big earners' need a boot up the arse.

As much as it pains me to say it, McCoist isn't the man to build a side. McKay was excellent but wasn't even in the starting line up!!

The thing is, Green seems like a ruthless man and wouldn't think twice about replacing him if he felt the need to.

I thought we were pretty pish today to be honest. I know it's early days but some of these 'big earners' need a boot up the arse.

As much as it pains me to say it, McCoist isn't the man to build a side. McKay was excellent but wasn't even in the starting line up!!

The thing is, Green seems like a ruthless man and wouldn't think twice about replacing him if he felt the need to.

Seems like there's two kind of Bears.

One type's going out for a pint in a great mood.

The other will never ever be happy.

I'm going out for a pint!

Happy? We won so of course I'm happy.

I'd just like to watch a Rangers team play with an ethos, a purpose, a panache.

What player from the starting line-up excited you? Is McCoist hoping to bludgeon our way up the leagues? 2 holding midfielders vs East Stirling?

We need to see the bigger picture here, years of shite football had the fans turning their back on coming to Ibrox, with the new impetus, we should be trying to entertain. The 'win at all costs' mentality is what is wrong with Scottish football.