papering over cracks

This just isn't the kind of site for this sort of thing. It just isn't.

I'll try the ignore option first thing tomorrow, I just hope that the admins keep on open eye on some folk on here. No insult intended, but by the looks of it, some are just out to ... ach well.

Hutton is one of these players who gets better with every game he doesn't play. Truth is he's an inexperienced player, not one I've been particularly impressed with in truth, but it's still too early to say.

McCulloch is a great player though. He's the most experienced player in the team for a start, he's very good at breaking up play, he knows when to foul, when to mix it, wen to slow it down or speed it up. That's vital to a football team but not always noticed by supporters. McCulloch is also a physical presence, he plays a big role at set pieces, both in attack and defence and he's versatile, he can play in centre midfield, wide left or up-front. He doesn't lose concentration and follows instructions, managers love that.

There is a reason that McCulloch has been an almost ever present at every team he's played for and under every manager and it's not because he's friends with them all.

These arguments are getting boring.

Everyone has different opinions, and are entitled to it. Completely dismissing or mocking someone because you disagree with their opinion is petty, & is not what forums are for.

If I have said anything offensive or incorrect I will happily defend my corner. As far as Kuznetsov and Cumbernauld are concerned, I'm to see anything they have said which an objective person would disagree with.

Is McCulloch shite at football? Yes, unfortunately he is.

Has McCoist done anything to suggest he's a good manager? No, he certainly hasn't.

Sorry if the truth hurts. Remember to wear a snorkel when your head gets deeper in that sand folks.

All we can hope for now is the future and I don't see how the likes of McCulloch or McCoist can be involved in a direct footballing capacity. Possibly a role in PR for McCulloch and an ambassador role for McCoist would be more apt.

PS - I pray to god that McCulloch has taken a massive pay cut to stay with us because he's a £1k a week SPL level player that wouldn't stand out at Aberdeen.

Edited by Daniel Amokachi

I find it sad that you call yourself a Rangers fan but find Ally acceptable as a manager and Mcculloch as a player. Running away from the truth, some Rangers man.

I find that quote probably the most pathetic and maybe even childish comment I've read on this site..

I find Ally acceptable as Manager and I think McCulloch should be in our starting 11 this season. I had a great day at Ibrox today, I enjoyed the atmosphere , and was happy with the performance. Most people around me seemed of the same opinion. Does that make me less of a Rangers supporter than you ?

Should I not call myself a Rangers fan ?

The baiting of people on here who want to support Ally and the team is disappointing.