Megastore changed from JJB to Sports Direct

Meant to be getting announced in the next few days , also meetings with all major sporting brands such as Puma , adidas but obviously not NIKE due to thier tie up with the filth.

However sports direct shops are the pits IMHO but money talks

Is the Nike tie in definate no no these days? I know they had this one team, one city "policy" but Man City are changing to Nike next season so that theory is out of the window

I think that any shop will be an improvement on JJB as they seemed to not care about promoting Rangers stuff at all. I just want to see the details of the deal and you would thing that Mr Green has at least got the same deal in terms o money or better.

I think that any shop will be an improvement on JJB as they seemed to not care about promoting Rangers stuff at all. I just want to see the details of the deal and you would thing that Mr Green has at least got the same deal in terms o money or better.

I think any shop will be an improvement on the amount of money that we get as JJB have already paid a pretty big tranche up front which went to the old company and for which the new company will receive nowt.

Sticking with them without renegotiation will only bring in £3m per year whereas even at the original deal with them will bring in about £5m a year.

I think any shop will be an improvement on the amount of money that we get as JJB have already paid a pretty big tranche up front which went to the old company and for which the new company will receive nowt.

Sticking with them without renegotiation will only bring in £3m per year whereas even at the original deal with them will bring in about £5m a year.

Ok, sounds good. It's not just about the money for me. JJB have been about as bad as you could get at promoting the club and the club's goods i think so lets hope this all improves.

Ok, sounds good. It's not just about the money for me. JJB have been about as bad as you could get at promoting the club and the club's goods i think so lets hope this all improves.

I don't think you'll get much argument there... :)