Leggo - your time is up - you're all washed up mate!

My first read in the morning is leggo, He's at his best when he's getting tore into our enemies like Rhegan, Liewell, Spiers, Phil -the old age pensioner killer- McGobblegiver. But he needs to give the anti Green stuff a rest, I want our club to be owned by the support, but we are where we are with Green. Green is doing what Leggo is doing, getting right up the noses of the corrupt SPL surely then they must have some common ground?

I daresay he is right occasionally - He's the boy who cried wolf though.

If he just presented the facts as he found them instead of sensationalizing everything, people would pay more attention to him.

IMHO he's the worst kind of journalist - one who seeks to influence rather than inform. He bends the facts to fit his message rather than basing his message on the facts.

what I love about leggo is how no one ever appologises to him when he's proven right.

It works both ways. He was SOOOOO far wrong with Whyte that his little 'I was also duped guys' under the radar apology was totally insufficient. He posted 'facts' on a daily basis that I can re-post on here if you like about how Whyte was going to be the second coming. His fawning over Whyte was cringeworthy. Just to change that overnight (after an 'I was duped' comment) and start calling him 'that little thief Whyte' just made him look plain stupid. And his being mistaken about Whyte is NOT the same as other punters being duped. Other punter didn't post on a daily basis that they had 'lots of evidence' to back their support of Whyte. HE LIED ON A DAILY BASIS. That's the difference. People read his article at the time and got hope from it that our Club was in safe hands. He abused that by LYING to Rangers fans. He's a nobody!

It works both ways. He was SOOOOO far wrong with Whyte that his little 'I was also duped guys' under the radar apology was totally insufficient. He posted 'facts' on a daily basis that I can re-post on here if you like about how Whyte was going to be the second coming. His fawning over Whyte was cringeworthy. Just to change that overnight (after an 'I was duped' comment) and start calling him 'that little thief Whyte' jusy made him look plain stupid. And his being mistaken about Whyte is NOT the same as other punters being duped. Other punter didn't post on a daily basis that they had 'lots of evidence' to back their support of Whyte. HE LIED ON A DAILY BASIS. That's the difference. People read his article at the time and got hope from it that our Club was in safe hands. He abused that by LYING to Rangers fans. He's a nobody!

I'm not sure he lied. whyte took in almost everyone with his bs.

regardless some people could learn from the fact he appologised.

It works both ways. He was SOOOOO far wrong with Whyte that his little 'I was also duped guys' under the radar apology was totally insufficient. He posted 'facts' on a daily basis that I can re-post on here if you like about how Whyte was going to be the second coming. His fawning over Whyte was cringeworthy. Just to change that overnight (after an 'I was duped' comment) and start calling him 'that little thief Whyte' jusy made him look plain stupid. And his being mistaken about Whyte is NOT the same as other punters being duped. Other punter didn't post on a daily basis that they had 'lots of evidence' to back their support of Whyte. HE LIED ON A DAILY BASIS. That's the difference. People read his article at the time and got hope from it that our Club was in safe hands. He abused that by LYING to Rangers fans. He's a nobody!

Is that you Graham?

You're a lying toerag and have been from birth, now f@ck off and suck Peters cock, that's what you do best.

If this is not you Graham apologies, but you're still wrong.

I think Leggo still writes some good stuff on occasion but the bad (or at least the unsubstantiated) stuff means the positive stuff is lost amongst the hyperbole.

Perhaps he'd be better going to a weekly column to avoid the less interesting topics.

Is that you Graham?

You're a lying toerag and have been from birth, now f@ck off and suck Peters cock, that's what you do best.

If this is not you Graham apologies, but you're still wrong.

Oh right - OK! FFS - if your brains were dynamite you'd struggle to blow your nose mate.

Paul stretford and David Lowe notably.

I don't read many of his articles due to the inaccuracies. What was it he said about them and how was he correct and what was the significance?

Let's see what lies he has told recently . He incorrectly said that the JJB deal still existed and had 4 years to run. He said that accounts will not be published.