Do not buy The Sun - All Phil Mac Gobble Bhoy posts in here

Well The Sun for the next few days are serialising the book of raving, bigoted lunatic Phil howevermanynames, paying him for it as well.

Disliked the paper for a while anyway but this is below the belt, that man should get no credible coverage. Not one for telling people what to do but no Rangers fan should really buy that newspaper.

might be best to read the article it might give us an insite to his sick mind

It seems the editor of the sun is now aware of the article.

Someone asked him if he had read 'The Incubator', to which he replied

Andy Harries ‏@andyharries

@esta_x hi...the piece today is mainly background. Do you have a link to this blog? Andy

then

@The_Lost_Unit @Gri64 @redken_ I've now read the piece and discussing with my team what to do.

@GlasgowLimmy I hadn't read it until fans tweeted me this morning.

Hopefully something will be done.

The thing about this idiots book that doesn't add up to me is who exactly is this publication aimed at? I know the dhims will lap up his blog and these sordid wee extracts etc. but will they actually part cash to buy a book docmenting financial mismanagment at Rangers? I know they will have their wee laugh but why buy a book about it?

Imagine the shoe was on the foot and Celtic were in our position? Would you waste cash and buy a book written by a Rangers "fan" about the demise of Celtic? First of all I would be bewildered why a Gers fan would care so much about them and secondly I wouldn't wipe my arse with a celtic book never mind buy and read one?

This guy is an obssessed weirdo. Very strange....

Couldn't have put it any better. Nothing but a totally disproportionate craving for recognition could drive a "fan" of any football club to dedicate a great deal of their life to it's utter rivals.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it strange that a Newspaper Editor is not aware of the contents of the paper that he edits?

I think it is the incubator article he wasn't aware of, not the article being published in the Sun.

How funny if the Sun pulled the serialization and highlighted the incubator as the reason ? Karma Phil, karma !