I'm loving going to Ibrox this season

When you see shots of the crowd, it looks like there are loads of kids.

I haven't noticed it, particularly where I sit, but a couple of other people said to me yesterday that they see a lot more kids going to the games this season. Good news that we are getting the next generation in.

Yesterday was my first game for about 15 years. I took my oldest son with me for his first ever game and we both had a great time. The guys in the BF 1 are amazing and the piper was just insane.The football was pretty enjoyable too.

I should have mentioned BF1. Fantastic. They are really making an altogether different atmosphere to 3 years ago when I last went. I spent a lot of the time yesterday watching them instead of the game. I hope their enthusiasm spreads to other areas of the stadium. I might be an oldie but I can still join in, maybe just not as vigorously as BF1. Keep it up guys, top class.

I should have mentioned BF1. Fantastic. They are really making an altogether different atmosphere to 3 years ago when I last went. I spent a lot of the time yesterday watching them instead of the game. I hope their enthusiasm spreads to other areas of the stadium. I might be an oldie but I can still join in, maybe just not as vigorously as BF1. Keep it up guys, top class.

there were a few spare seats next to me for various reasons and there were fans who were sitting elsewhere queuing up to get them to get in BF1, some young kids asked if they could sit there and they had a great time. I can't jump around all the time these days but I certainly joined in when I could, I nearly let a few folk drop when they were getting passed up the crowd, it was like a conveyor belt of fans :)