BBC Intro from last night - RFC Lodge Complaint

I think we should realise there is a difference between BBC Scotland and the rest of the BBC.

This is just a snippet, taken from FF this morning.

''Wow what a contrast I heard this morning on my daily commute to work.

Top billing in the sports section on Radio Five Live given to Liverpool and Rangers jointly with the bulletins switching between mentioning each first but both really as lead story.

Menwhile over on BBC Radio Scotland our score doesn't even make numerous news bulletins and when they finally do have a sports update we are second story behind Aberdeens last minute winner''

With a bit of luck if we keep making official complaints (like the one regarding the opening titles) someone higher up the BBC heirarchy will take a closer look at what their Scottish Sports section is up to.

RFCSA London@RFCSA_London

@rfc_dickson perhaps also if you put this link:http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/ …on the page, once over 100 complain London is compelled to intervene.

Also done!...As 'Thinker' says, only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.

Thanks for the link Steve.

I've emailed the complaints link to friends and family.

Edited by 54andcounting