BBC Intro from last night - RFC Lodge Complaint

It would've been nice for them to do one of the Mhanks going off The Erskine bridge after the final whistle, going by Kiddiefiddler St they didn't take it too well.

Where is Ian with the posts from KDS when you need him - that would be hilarious....

What was the nature of the Off the Ball discussion? I've seen the description on the website, but given it's a tongue in cheek show what did it do to overstep the mark?

Just read about that "Super Ally or Fat Sally", now I might question Ally's ability to take us forward but calling him Fat Sally a derogatory term used by the Mhanks is just terrible. I wonder if when Penn State FC get the usual humping in the CL they will have a discussion about "Lovely Lenny or Popcorn-Toothed Lennon"

Where is Ian with the posts from KDS when you need him - that would be hilarious....

It's the usual stuff Masonic conspiracy, McCall told them to get beat, they even had a photo which is meant to show Ally & McCall given it the secret handshake after the final whistle.

Going by the amount of hurting more of them watched us than went to their own game the night before.

Just read about that "Super Ally or Fat Sally", now I might question Ally's ability to take us forward but calling him Fat Sally a derogatory term used by the Mhanks is just terrible. I wonder if when Penn State FC get the usual humping in the CL they will have a discussion about "Lovely Lenny or Popcorn-Toothed Lennon"

Was about to say almost the exact same thing.

"Super Ally or Fat Sally" is completely acceptable.... so we await their next humping, ohhh wait, it could have been done after they got pumped by a poor St Johnstone team.... and we will see an OTB show with the title of "We are all Neil Lennon or We are all ginger toothed, girlfriend beating, coke snorting (allegedly) bigots"...

I wont be holding my breath on the latter, but the BBC clearly have shown their colours with the former plus last night's montage.

It is actually pitiful to depict anyone falling from a building.....

I can't get onto the Rangers website currently so I can't read the complaint.

The title sequence is indeed odd. It seems fair to say that it has most likely been influenced by the title sequence of Mad Men, but why? I'd be astonished if the designer involved hasn't watched Mad Men, it's a big 'media industry' favourite and, ironically, has become very influential in current popular culture.

The Mad Men titles are themselves inspired by the Hitchcock film Vertigo and by the 'falling man' photograph taken on 9/11 at the Twin Towers.

Without wanting to deconstruct them too much they are supposed to represent desperation, anxiety, the power of capitalism and society's false facade as well as America's slow descent into consumerism.

It wasn't very well done either, if you're going to rip-off something as good as Mad Men at least do it well.

It's the usual stuff Masonic conspiracy, McCall told them to get beat, they even had a photo which is meant to show Ally & McCall given it the secret handshake after the final whistle.

Going by the amount of hurting more of them watched us than went to their own game the night before.

They simply cant handle that we are still here, despite all of their best efforts to kill us. They cant handle that despite being in Division 3 we went out and signed players who would actually enhance their own team. They cant handle the fact that although they thought they had effectively killed us by having us shunted from SPL to Division 3 we are still beating the better SPL teams.

Two things spring to mind.... firstly, they still clearly see us as a threat, not perhaps in the SPL but certainly in the Cups and then upon our return to whatever the top division will be come that time. And secondly, they really shouldnt wish us dead.... because who would they then obsess over ? They clearly are obsessing over us more than their own team (just look at their home attendance figure the other night....)

Despite everything else in the 9 months or so.... this morning it feels good to be a Bear, and it feels good that they are still finding conspiracies, it means they know we are still alive, still breathing, still kicking, and when we return will be READY for them.