Auxerre chat

I thought we played well. All right, we gave away 2 stupid goals, but even the defence played the ball out well on occassions.

NOW is not the time to disect things.

CELEBRATE !..................AND MOAN TOMORROW. ;)

I like that and agree. We did look in control for the most part apart from a few lapses. Ever the optomist I'd rather look at the positives than the negatives

I'm in two minds atm, obviously I'm ecstatic we're through and a draw away in Franc, can't complain. However defensively we were a shambles. :confused:

Don't wanna say too much more about the performance atm tbh. Would just depress me. As some of the others have said just enjoy the momment. :D

Guest Bluenose
I'm in two minds atm, obviously I'm ecstatic we're through and a draw away in Franc, can't complain. However defensively we were a shambles. :confused:

Don't wanna say too much more about the performance atm tbh. Would just depress me. As some of the others have said just enjoy the momment. :D

I agree fantastic result when you consider our back 4 where non existent Svensson, Hutton, J Rod and Hemdani want to take a long hard look at themselves:mad:

Where do I start??? Great result in the end, but we need a centre half. The goals we lost were abysmal and even near the end you still felt they were going to score again. We have won the last two games yet I've spent most of the two games shouting like fcuk at the team!

On a positive note I thought Sionko looked really good when he came on(christ I must have been drinking!!) and we're through!!!!!

Great result. It is a pity the interviewer at the end asked BF why the defence is so poor but bottled it to ask le Guen the same question. I could accept le Guens wet pitch theory if it was a one of afair but it is happening week in week out.

I was all for Hemdani at the back but after tonights performance i have severe doubts. He was caught ball watching far too much.

Possibly being taken aside by a good defensive coach may improve him as i do believe he could be a great player at the back and it is new to him.

One thing was clear to me tonight and i hope to le Guen as well, the No. 1 keeper is not even a talking point anymore. McGregor was outstanding. Man of the match for me. And yes i will say it Fergie was also exellent.

Boyd scored but was further a waste of a jersey so the debate continues is his goal worth his place in the team.

Nacho what can you say about him. One minute a genius and the next he couldn't kick his way out a wet paper bag. You do get 100% effort though and a love for the shirt he wears.

Big Dado tries and tries who could not love the big guy playing for us but i fear the end is near for him as a first choice player. The truth is we have nobody to replace him though, Boyd can't and Buffel certainly can't on a weekly showing.

Le Guen will have to show he can buy good players in the January sales and for me get until the end of 2007 to get things going forward.

As someone said Sionko also had an excellent game when he came on.

Hemdani at fault for there first goal.... was caught watching the game. Svensson nearly got back to recover... Centre of defence is absolutely shocking.

MOTM - Novo: He covered every blade of grass tonight.