Any interesting news from last night's RST AGM with Charles G in da house?

I think we're being too accepting of Green. It's great that he's standing up for us and saying the right things, but on the financial side there are still questions.

He says nobody can own more than 10%, and £25m in shares will be made available to fans and financial institutions, but if that remains largely unsold will someone not end up with over 10%?

We still don't know the names of many investors, and if he's in it for money why restrict the sale to season ticket olders and those connected to supporter groups?

I hope you have the grace to eat your words one day when Charles leaves us financially rewarded and the club in a healthy state back at the top.

Will probably need to change managers to do so mind.

I'll bet you that Charles Green is gone before the club is in a healthy state back at the top.

I think we're being too accepting of Green. It's great that he's standing up for us and saying the right things, but on the financial side there are still questions.

He says nobody can own more than 10%, and £25m in shares will be made available to fans and financial institutions, but if that remains largely unsold will someone not end up with over 10%?

We still don't know the names of many investors, and if he's in it for money why restrict the sale to season ticket olders and those connected to supporter groups?

The fact that there's no financial institution willing to underwrite the issue says a lot, season ticket holders and supporters groups are unlikely to ask for independent financial advice from a suitable source. The fans are the only constituency for the shares and Green knows it.

The fact that there's no financial institution willing to underwrite the issue says a lot, season ticket holders and supporters groups are unlikely to ask for independent financial advice from a suitable source. The fans are the only constituency for the shares and Green knows it.

I'm not an expert, but the way I understood it is he's selling £25m worth of shares to a broker, who sells them on to the fans and financial institutions. It just makes no sense that you'd restrict it to fans. We are a debt free club, we have huge potential, we'll be in Europe soon enough, and on paper we are a good investment - so why restrict it?

I'm not an expert, but the way I understood it is he's selling £25m worth of shares to a broker, who sells them on to the fans and financial institutions. It just makes no sense that you'd restrict it to fans. We are a debt free club, we have huge potential, we'll be in Europe soon enough, and on paper we are a good investment - so why restrict it?

He's not selling the shares to a broker he's employing the broker to sell the shares on his behalf in return for a not inconsiderable fee. I sincerely doubt than many if any financial institutions will partake, the risk reward ratio is slanted heavily towards risk. We simply do not know at present if we're debt free or not but the present investors certainly want their money back (and more). On paper we are anything but a good investment, it won't be restricted Green will sell to anyone who wants to buy thing is nobody without an emotional attachment club will buy as I previously said the constituency of potential investors is very, very narrow.

He's not selling the shares to a broker he's employing the broker to sell the shares on his behalf in return for a not inconsiderable fee. I sincerely doubt than many if any financial institutions will partake, the risk reward ratio is slanted heavily towards risk. We simply do not know at present if we're debt free or not but the present investors certainly want their money back (and more). On paper we are anything but a good investment, it won't be restricted Green will sell to anyone who wants to buy thing is nobody without an emotional attachment club will buy as I previously said the constituency of potential investors is very, very narrow.

He said at the RST meeting shares would only be available to season ticket holders (past and present) or members of supporters groups.

I've no idea how workable that is or why he'd do this, but that is what he said. To be honest it makes me more suspicious.

He said at the RST meeting shares would only be available to season ticket holders (past and present) or members of supporters groups.

I've no idea how workable that is or why he'd do this, but that is what he said. To be honest it makes me more suspicious.

Believe me he'll take anybody's money (he's said that himself numerous times).

The timing of a flotation so soon after the initial purchase should be in itself a warning.

Last time Green brought a football club to the market it was Sheffield United at 60p per share when he left a few months later they were 30p per share they were subsequently delisted at 6p per share a 90% loss for those who bought in the flotation.

He also said previous shareholders. I'm not sure just what he means by supporters groups, there is only one who could give him the names and addresses of their members.