Alex Thomson Channel 4 News. Exposed.

You have the Scum creaming their pants while barking terrorist supporting songs, intimidating players and referees alike, yet, A.T.* decides to whip up some mysterious scenario about some naughty boys amongst the Rangers support? The word obsession springs to mind.

*A.T. has a familar ring to it: E.T.. Perhaps the chap comes from the same extra-terrestial dimension the Hooped Horrors hail from or appear to live in.

Ronnie MacKay ‏@RonnieMacKay

@MattMcGlone9 do you have a problem with me saying I've never been threatened by Rangers fans? As you seem disappointed! Surely that's good?

Rangers Supporters ‏@rangersfctrust

Journalist denies threats and celtic fanzine writer accuses him of being part of the problem. Someone explain the logic - stumped!

Retweeted by Ronnie MacKay

Good on the Journalists who are standing up to this arse, interesting that as soon one or two go against the flow of crap in this country it's a Celtic fanzine who starts with the intimidation of claiming they are part of the problem.

Scum supporters with terrorist sympathies and pheodophillia tendencies, and they call others part of the problem. Superb irony.

I never noticed this before...I haven't read back through the thread btw but this an extremely salient point (Tom English was tweeting that No he had never been threatened by RFC fans):

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow

@TomEnglishSport Tom, do you think it's fair to tweet that RFC fans threatened 32 people when there is no evidence given?

John DC Gow ‏@JohnDCGow

@TomEnglishSport (2/2) he did the same on a tweet. Sloppy readers assume it's RFC fans, but he has never said that:

and the original tweet:

‏@alextomo

#c4news 32 journalists threatened in Scotland since December, during Rangers meltdown

He's right, it carefully doesn't mention it's Rangers fans, potentially implying journos were threatened by fans of other teams? Let's be honest they were up in arms about our 'punishment' and 'sporting integrity'