Whyte still wanting his Millions

I for one doubt that D&P work (behind the scenes or otherwise) for Whyte or at least to make the latter's ends meet. I doubt that Whyte is good enough to come out of this with any sort of holding over Rangers FC, rather on the contrary, I expect him behind bars sooner than owning anything. But that is just my opinion with nothing to back it up bar the notion that D&P will not lay their heads on the same block as a conman like Whyte.

I for one doubt that D&P work (behind the scenes or otherwise) for Whyte or at least to make the latter's ends meet. I doubt that Whyte is good enough to come out of this with any sort of holding over Rangers FC, rather on the contrary, I expect him behind bars sooner than owning anything. But that is just my opinion with nothing to back it up bar the notion that D&P will not lay their heads on the same block as a conman like Whyte.

yet he's done it countless times before and owns castles and lives in Monaco.

he might be better than you think.

personally I doubt he will do jail time he's not even been arrested as yet and I am sure he's already up millions.

Always thought it strange why Duff & Phelps never asked Lord Hodge to rule on the validity of the charge, it's not as if they are shy at using the courts.

if it is valid it rather makes the whole plan a bit obvious. d&p can't have that till they are free ans clear.

you want me to not give my views because you don't like them?

Who said that? You can give your views but does it have to be given in a blizzard of empty and inane comments? It just gets tedious. Why not get your thoughts into one substantive post that actually explains your views in a relevant way, every now and again, instead?

Say Rangers had retained the likes of Naismith, McGregor, Davis etc and sold them at the start of the season for millions, would Whyte have been entitled to a large slice of it?.

Just wondering.

You have to wonder why we didn't have a fire sale to raise millions - at least for the creditors.