Attendance figures....

I've spoken to a number of season tickets holders and none have ever given defiance as a reason as to why they renewed.

People were more interested in Rangers when renewing and were not bothering about the SFA/SPL/SPL clubs.

Same as BD said, I don't know any season ticket holder going out of defiance, they are going because they love Rangers and want us back to where we belong asap. I also can't see many paying hundreds of pounds just to make a point but i'm not saying that no one hasn't, I just don't think there's many at all that have.

Guest johnnydunit

Most of us didn't think we would have had a Rangers to go and see after what happened. I renewed simply to give financial structure to the club because i thought like many people, some wouldn't go to see a Div3 team. So i tried to do my part and it seems others did too. Exactly what are we defying though? being defiant to SPL clubs saying our crowds will fall? bit childish don't you think i bet you don't go to games and we give in and go, is that what they are saying we gave in and went?

I renewed my season ticket as normal,the only doubt I had was who was going to be the new owner and what intentions they had. I think the most common reason to not have a season ticket would be financial reasons?,this season it is cheaper so some may be able to afford to go now?,and some people have bought season tickets because they want to help the club?.

Some people won't buy a season ticket,even though they could afford one!,until we are back competing at the top table and europe?.

Defiance?,maybe some have a season ticket out of defiance but it would be interesting to know how many would do that?,I don't know anyone that has!.

I've spoken to a number of season tickets holders and none have ever given defiance as a reason as to why they renewed.

People were more interested in Rangers when renewing and were not bothering about the SFA/SPL/SPL clubs.

Sorry it's a "fact" that you are wrong. :rolleyes: