Ally in track suit

Really couldn't if he wore a lime green Mankini.....if he's getting the results on the pitch!!!

Personally, I think the tracksuit is more fitting the job. Shirt/tie/blazer are for the board room, not for the touchline IMHO.

seems standards are slipping all over the place. struth will be turning in his grave. i think it is disgraceful.

The only REAL standard that folk should be focusing on is the playing standard....not what the Manager is wearing. In the grand scheme of things it matters not a jot what McCoist is wearing. Should he be wearing shirt/tie/blazer while taking training???

The only REAL standard that folk should be focusing on is the playing standard....not what the Manager is wearing. In the grand scheme of things it matters not a jot what McCoist is wearing. Should he be wearing shirt/tie/blazer while taking training???

i disagree. our whole club has standards set by men who thought our brand and fans deserved the best and who were the best. rangers has always been the best of the best. from tea biscuits to players football boots to our beautiful stadium and world class training facility. we are the premier club in this country and our standards are the very highest.

taking training with no media or fans present is completely different from matchdays, completely different.

taking training with no media or fans present is completely different from matchdays, completely different.

How???

Trackies are the most suitable attire for the task. Does wearing a suit make the team play any better??? Does it make the crowd sing louder??? Does it REALLY make others look at the club differently???

If wearing joggies etc makes Ally get the most out of his team, then bring it on!!!

It's not the most important thing in the world but in my opinion the Rangers manager should always wear a suit - in fact the players should always wear a suit going to the games as well. The highest standards of dress and behaviour should come with being a Rangers player. Its one of the many things that set us apart from every other football club.

For me the suit should be for the office. He should turn up on match day and walk of the bus with the shirt and tie then then wear what ever he wants during the game.

I cant believe its a debate. His job is to get results, not be pleasing on the eye.

My take on it is this.....Mr Struth wore a suit, so did Scot Symon, Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace and Walter, you also had every other respected Rangers manager in between wearing a suit trackside, then we had the mhanks oh dear, filthy upstarts like Jock Stein, Billy McNeil, Burns, O'Neil, Strachan and now the mhankieist of all Lemon wearing street attire at the match.

Why has Ally even went down that road? Seems to me he's f**kin up big time.

Get yer suit oan Ally ffs!!