Game of the Weekend by a a country mile!!

Im pretty much looking forward to it.

Both teams got beat in midweek although Chelsea wont be that bothered as they were already through, but Man Utd may have had the confidence knocked out of them as they played there strongest side on Tuesday. But Sir Awex said it himself, they need to pick themselves up if they are determined to win the title.

They have a huge incentive that they can go 6 clear of Chelsea if they were to win. They will also take confidence that they won this fixture 1-0 last season with a Fletcher goal.

If they can get over there unlucky defeat to Celtic and play as they have been doing in the EPL I can see them knicking it.

Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

I prefer to watch the Hibs Celtic game. Hibs are playing fantastic football at the moment and Celtic are not too bad either. I think it could a be a very good game and fancy Hibs to nick the points... I'll be cheering them on anyway.

Let's hope we can get the three points against Kilmarnock first so that we can either narrow the gap against the Tims or take a step ahead of Hibs or both.

I think it'll be a boring draw. Man Ure will be to scared to attack Chelsea incase Chelsea win and close the gap. Chelsea meanwhile will be scared to attack incase Man Ure extend their lead so to me it's looking like a bore 0-0 draw.

If Man Ure could beat Chelsea and if Arsenal could beat Chelsea in a couple of weeks then it'll be looking interesting for the league but bleak for Chelsea.

A lot of if's in there.