King wants to invest again at end of season.

Based on fanbase I'd say we are certainly bigger than Shalke 04, Napoli, Marseille, Lyon & Internazionale.

Those teams all play in top 5 TV money leagues though, so their income from broadcasting rights alone completely dwarfs ours by comparison.

Not in these exact words, but it was only a few weeks ago that he said in meetings with fans that he had 2 investors eager to invest £25m each. Shortly afterwards he was apparently saying somewhere that he had four such mega-investors waiting in the wings. I'll bet you anything you want that he doesn't have one investor eager to throw £25m at Rangers nevermind two or four. It's total bullshit (only in my opinion of course).

Of course there isn't. A salesman has to sell his products. ;)

A fair point, perhaps a % of stadium filled comparison would be better if anyone has one?

annual turnover is a decent guide minus tv money. all money any given club can generate over a financial year less tv money would be the best guide. as tv money is so diverse the world over, it is not a fair reflection of a clubs size. just look at epl's bottom 10 clubs. smallish clubs with 50 million in tv money added to their turnover every year for simply participating in that countries league.