King wants to invest again at end of season.

He's now trying to seduce investors with the fantastical riches of the Premiership whilst simultaneously pissing off the very clubs whose vote he would require, Aston Villa, Man Utd et al.

This part I 100% agree with. Even without us trying to get into the EPL he shouldn't be disrespecting other clubs. It's not professional at all, never mind detrimental. Not even just detrimental to gaining entry to the EPL.. but what if we want to sign a player from one of these guys in the future? Football fans never forget.

That quote looks a whole lot different to me than GREEN saying that we ARE signing with Adidas in 1 week.

So he never said £100m, he said £60m.

Yes, we were talking to Kevin Kyle and Ian Black.. but we could well have been looking at others.

i used 60 as a direct reply to your post as it was the number you used. even 60 is deluded for a long long time never mind 100.

we werent. not a chance. our scouting is not that advanced yet.

i used 60 as a direct reply to your post as it was the number you used. even 60 is deluded for a long long time never mind 100.

we werent. not a chance. our scouting is not that advanced yet.

Here is what STV said "Mr Green told STV that he expected the club to be worth at least £60m in two years' time, which would represent a tenfold return on his original £5.5m investment in June this year."

Here is what STV said "Mr Green told STV that he expected the club to be worth at least £60m in two years' time, which would represent a tenfold return on his original £5.5m investment in June this year."

thats the clubs value, not its annual turnover.

celtcs turnover on merchandising is 13 million. the profits probably 3

Fair enough, I can't comment on turnover:profit as I don't know.

Have a look at this though.

Rank Club Revenue (â?¬m) Money League ranking

1 Bayern Munich 172.9 4

2 Real Madrid 150.8 1

3 FC Barcelona 122.2 2

4 Manchester United 99.4 3

5 Schalke 04 79.0 16

6 Liverpool 75.8 8

7 Chelsea 68.8 6

8 AC Milan 63.4 7

9 Hamburger SV 63.2 13

10 Borussia Dortmund 60.7 n/a

11 Manchester City 57.0 11

12 Juventus 55.6 10

13 Arsenal 53.7 5

14 Internazionale 48.3 9

15 Olympique de Marseille 45.1 15

16 Olympique Lyonnais 42.9 14

17 Benfica 41.2 n/a

18 Tottenham Hotspur 38.5 12

19 AS Roma 38.1 18

20 Napoli 37.7 n/a

Based on the figures above is it unreasonable to suggest that we couldn't be doing the same with the correct structure? Rangers are a far bigger club than some of those listed.