King wants to invest again at end of season.

Quotes please?

He said he was meeting with Adidas in a week, not that we were signing with them.

He said turnoever would be £40-60m.

Who's to say we weren't looking at players at the Euro's? You don't sign every player you look at.

it was his pal who said it to our fans in north america. mr ahmad. Ahmad told fans in Toronto: “Fingers crossed we will sign with adidas this week.

60 million is only possible with european participation. europe is only possible with spl football and not until 3 years down the line. green has said he wont be here when we are in the spl. in our history we have only topped 60million turnover once and we had to get to a euro final to make that happen.

me. we werent, we were talking to kevin kyle, ian black and the like.

King's clearly a smart guy and I'd suggest he's not above the odd political game or two. That reads like a 'make me an offer I can't refuse' piece; remind Green and co he's still about, that he's now free to invest and again and that he's minded too, just not quite yet. He's dangling a big juicy worm in front of Green and seeing if he'll bite I think.

I feel sorry for King, he lost serious money, but I'm not sure I want him back. The club should be self funding, rich benefactors should not be part of our future.

Again, what has been proven as nonsense?

Well I must have missed the £30m investment from investors in July, I must have missed him revealing the list of all the investors in June, I must have missed the signing of all those players that were at the Euro finals that Green was harping on about.

He's now trying to seduce investors with the fantastical riches of the Premiership whilst simultaneously pissing off the very clubs whose vote he would require, Aston Villa, Man Utd et al.

it was his pal who said it to our fans in north america. mr ahmad. Ahmad told fans in Toronto: “Fingers crossed we will sign with adidas this week.

That quote looks a whole lot different to me than GREEN saying that we ARE signing with Adidas in 1 week.

60 million is only possible with european participation. europe is only possible with spl football and not until 3 years down the line. green has said he wont be here when we are in the spl. in our history we have only topped 60million turnover once and we had to get to a euro final to make that happen.

So he never said £100m, he said £60m.

me. we werent, we were talking to kevin kyle, ian black and the like.

Yes, we were talking to Kevin Kyle and Ian Black.. but we could well have been looking at others.

no way can we double our profit from merchandising from 3 to 6. not a chance. green actually said "upto £10m profit"

We binned JJB, that will make a huge difference. Why can't The Rangers make £6m a year in merchandising? Or even £10m? Don't Celtic do this regularly?

Well I must have missed the £30m investment from investors in July, I must have missed him revealing the list of all the investors in June, I must have missed the signing of all those players that were at the Euro finals that Green was harping on about.

You also quite clearly missed the fact he said he would raise £30m from a share issue in July.. which is only happening now because I don't know if you noticed.. quite a lot happened in July.