No spending spree in January.

Lazy journalism - taking the words and making a story out of them. All Le Guen appears to be saying is that it's unlikely we'll go out and bring in lots of players - not exactly a newsflash and exactly what he's said any time this has been brought up.

If Le Guen looks at the team then we dont need additions in January.

This team would take some stoppin!!

________________Klos_________________

______JRod___Svensson___Papac_______

__________Hemdani___Clement__________

____Sionko______Buffel_____Ferguson____

___________Sebo____Novo______________

McGregor doesn't deserve to be dropped, not even for Klos. Are you serious about putting Fergie on the left hand side of an attacking midfield of 3 ? Buffel hasn't kicked his own arse when played this season and neither Novo nor Sebo convince that they can be natural goalscorers yet either..... in other words I am doubting your claim that "this team would take some beating". You been eating Mars bars with Fraser in the playground ? ;)

------------------Al McG--------------------------

Hutton--- New CB---Papac/J-Rod/K Svenson---Smith

Burke---------Clement-----Ferguson-------Adam/Prso

--------Boyd/Novo/Sebo---New CF------------------

So, all I want for my preferred team (if all fit) is a new Goughie type centre half and a Hateley type striker. Not much to ask really is it Santa?

McGregor doesn't deserve to be dropped, not even for Klos. Are you serious about putting Fergie on the left hand side of an attacking midfield of 3 ? Buffel hasn't kicked his own arse when played this season and neither Novo nor Sebo convince that they can be natural goalscorers yet either..... in other words I am doubting your claim that "this team would take some beating". You been eating Mars bars with Fraser in the playground ? ;)

So your saying my team on its day is not good?? Its as good as there is in the UK!!

Klos on his day is by far the best ( tellhin Juff) and Fergie would habe a free role!

You've been reading too much number books boy ;)

So your saying my team on its day is not good?? Its as good as there is in the UK!!

Stay off the medication Gribz... that team on its day is still nowhere near being "as good as there is in the UK".

Klos on his day is by far the best ( tellhin Juff) and Fergie would habe a free role!

I didn't say Klos isnt the best keeper we have - but you would honestly drop a YOUNG keeper in FORM, playing well and having just signed a new contract for a guy that is aging, hasn't played in 18 months and who it is common knowledge will in all likelihood retire after this season anyway ? From a continuation point of view IMO that would make NO sense.

You've been reading too much number books boy ;)

And you have been ogling too many lady-boys - your senses are obviously wasting away over there ;):thup:

Stay off the medication Gribz... that team on its day is still nowhere near being "as good as there is in the UK".

I didn't say Klos isnt the best keeper we have - but you would honestly drop a YOUNG keeper in FORM, playing well and having just signed a new contract for a guy that is aging, hasn't played in 18 months and who it is common knowledge will in all likelihood retire after this season anyway ? From a continuation point of view IMO that would make NO sense.

And you have been ogling too many lady-boys - your senses are obviously wasting away over there ;):thup:

Only a handful of EPL teams are better and that league is overrated anyway. Are you saying that Charlton's XI is better than that??:confused: Away you go!!! That team ON ITS DAY is easy a good side!!

Even someone on medication can see that!!! :yawn:

Are you OK today Gribz? Just asking as you seem to have been watching a different set of players from the rest of us on here.

Klos? He doesn't deserve a place in any Gers team as he's just not interested in playing any more for us.

A back 3 consisting of three players who have still to prove they are anything better than average? No Smith?

Buffel? A luxury we can't afford who only seems able to play for 30 mins or so before disappearing from the game.

Ferguson on the left? Sionko needs to come back and show that he can turn international form in to club form.

Sebo and Novo up front? Surely the front 3 has been working best for us with Boyd through the middle, Prso and Novo on either side with license to drift in.

As for that team taking some stopping, I think any club side in Britain would fancy their chances against us at the moment with our dodgy defence.

Only a handful of EPL teams are better and that league is overrated anyway. Are you saying that Charlton's XI is better than that??:confused: Away you go!!! That team ON ITS DAY is easy a good side!!

Even someone on medication can see that!!! :yawn:

I give you that it looks a good side on paper, but that counts for nothing. Have you actually been watching how some of these players are playing? I said at the start of the year that we had a great looking squad now, but I've been proved wrong. We don't have any decent centre halves and I wouldn't like to play any Premiership sides considering we can't seem to defend basic cross balls just now.

Are you OK today Gribz? Just asking as you seem to have been watching a different set of players from the rest of us on here.

Klos? He doesn't deserve a place in any Gers team as he's just not interested in playing any more for us.

A back 3 consisting of three players who have still to prove they are anything better than average? No Smith?

Buffel? A luxury we can't afford who only seems able to play for 30 mins or so before disappearing from the game.

Ferguson on the left? Sionko needs to come back and show that he can turn international form in to club form.

Sebo and Novo up front? Surely the front 3 has been working best for us with Boyd through the middle, Prso and Novo on either side with license to drift in.

As for that team taking some stopping, I think any club side in Britain would fancy their chances against us at the moment with our dodgy defence.

Fook me! What part of ON THERE DAY do people not read!!

Yes i understand that this team isnt going to start on sunday but IF everyone was on peak then that team would be superb!!