Jings - Leggoland

Of course you do.

No. Poor blogger.

Don't know him so can't comment.

Yes.

Shit happens. Democracy, freedom of speech etc. If it's fair and not based on lies then I can't complain.

Of course and members who are in it know.

I don't talk down of fellow bears except in reply to bull shit. I especially do not smear, belittle, intimidate, bully to promote an agenda.

Nope.

I'm still no clearer but it sounds like this has been a healthy catharsis for you.

this was rubbished only last week by several posters.

Was it? So if the RST didn't administer the account, who did?

Was it the brokers who set up the Gersave scheme Direct Sharedeal, whose ex-FD was ex-RST chairman Malcolm McNiven?

Was it? So if the RST didn't administer the account, who did?

Was it the brokers who set up the Gersave scheme Direct Sharedeal, whose ex-FD was ex-RST chairman Malcolm McNiven?

The RST administered the account. What is the big deal? The Gersave members paid into the account and the cash was held there on their behalf.

The RST administered the account. What is the big deal? The Gersave members paid into the account and the cash was held there on their behalf.

Now I'm confused. When I said earlier the RST administered the account, I was told "that was rubbished on here by several posters only last week". Now you're saying the RST did in fact administer it?

No big deal but plenty of confusion, I'd say.

Now I'm confused. When I said earlier the RST administered the account, I was told "that was rubbished on here by several posters only last week". Now you're saying the RST did in fact administer it?

No big deal but plenty of confusion, I'd say.

It is unclear from the post what part of the quote "was rubbished". The account was administered by the RST for many years. There was talk of it being changed but I'm unaware as to whether this was put in place.

Surely if there was genuine wrong doing by the RST with any money at all it'd have been all over the red tops.

The press and non Rangers supporting public at large hate us, this would have been absolute gold for the Rangers haters if they had, and I bet it has been looked into by haters

Just my view in Laymens terms

It is unclear from the post what part of the quote "was rubbished". The account was administered by the RST for many years. There was talk of it being changed but I'm unaware as to whether this was put in place.

The £93K bit is what is rubbish. I wonder where you got that figure from. Also, your assumption that someone from the RST is trying to descredit Alan Harris - why we we do that? The vast majority of the current Board don't even know him. The David Low thing was years ago and no doubt people have spoken about it over time but why would we come out with this now?

Edited by plgsarmy