Tom O'Neill Leaves Falkirk (Rangers Related)

another tim? no thanks. what record of success does he have at falkirk? what credentials does he have?

People who worked for them are not by default Tims. Some become tainted, perhaps, some may simply be people doing a job and are e.g. QOS supporters no matter what.

Don't know too much about him, I know who he is and that some scouts report to him

As far as I'm aware he is in charge of scouting at the younger age groups

How many youth players released by RFC then subsequently picked up by Falkirk have been sold on for significant fees, is Murray Wallace the only one?

People who worked for them are not by default Tims. Some become tainted, perhaps, some may simply be people doing a job and are e.g. QOS supporters no matter what.

i didnt say they were. i am talking about the background of both men. they are tims.

Get our own people working for us please. We've already had the IRA supporting chef at MP.

That was a "belter" indeed, even though McDowell was "signed" straight from them too. What does it matter whether this chap is a Catholic (as I take kuznetzov's remark)?