Tom O'Neill Leaves Falkirk (Rangers Related)

tim does not mean catholic at all. i have been almost 40 years in glasgow. tarrier, f3nian or t@ig on the other hand, may. tim is a nickname for a celtic fan, it always has been where i grew up, religion was never an issue wherever that word was used.

berliner, i dont know where you found that description but i do not agree with it.

You might not agree with it bud, and the majority of us might use it to mean a Celtic fan exclusively - but there are those who do use it to refer to Catholics as well. So my point is that you're being a bit OTT for having a pop at dB for misunderstanding what you meant.

You might not agree with it bud, and the majority of us might use it to mean a Celtic fan exclusively - but there are those who do use it to refer to Catholics as well. So my point is that you're being a bit OTT for having a pop at dB for misunderstanding what you meant.

Well they're imbeciles then....a tim is a c*lt*c fan.

i dont think so. its done now anyway. we move on.