Le guen rejects barthez

Well Klos would certainly be my first pick, depending on his form. He has a broken shoulder at the moment does he not??

Yep, Klos injury has made it difficult for Gers (not through any fault of his) because they could have allowed Mullet to leave, have Klos as #1 and get Mandanda (or any decent young keeper) in to learn from Klos.

With his injury they now have to get a #1 keeper.

Shame for Klos and the club

I would have preferred to see us paying 2 or 3 mil for Gordon and have a keeper for years to come. I still think Mandanda will come inand take over in the long run. I can't judge but Letizi dosn't get many good write-ups. Time will tell as they say. We probably won't need a keeper next year anyway,the defence will be that good!;)

I think this is a stop gap signing, but to honest i don't know much about him.

If it doesn't work out then at least we won't have wasted big money ie; Barthez and TBH there's not a lot of quality keepers going for cheap.I'm quite impressed that PLG didn't sign Barthez just because he's a big name.Shrewd, i think so,As i said in a previous post PLG doesn't strike me as a money waster, but time will tell i'm sure...!!!!.Think i'm right about PLG he will spend big if it's right.

I think this is a stop gap signing, but to honest i don't know much about him.

If it doesn't work out then at least we won't have wasted big money ie; Barthez and TBH there's not a lot of quality keepers going for cheap.I'm quite impressed that PLG didn't sign Barthez just because he's a big name.Shrewd, i think so,As i said in a previous post PLG doesn't strike me as a money waster, but time will tell i'm sure...!!!!.Think i'm right about PLG he will spend big if it's right.

I agree ian i like the way he is working, i have real hope for the future.

We have to give him time though. Gordy is out spending money the tims don't have, and they pay big wages so i see us going into another long run within a few years