Rangers share offer prospectus (PDF) 122pages.

For myself there's little to fear as long as Green has no thought of taking us into another administration or similar. How many people, for all the reasons there may be to be skeptical, actually consider that a possibility?

How many fans thought Craig Whyte would put the club into administration? The answer is not very many. If my memory serves me correctly there was only a small percentage of Bears who never trusted him. Probably a similar number (and similar faces) to those who don't trust the new regime.

How many fans thought Craig Whyte would drive the club off a cliff? How many thought he would put the club into administration? The answer is not very many. If my memory serves me correctly there was only a small percentage of Bears who never trusted him. Probably a similar number (and similar faces) to those who don't trust the new regime.

In fairness when Whyte came in administration had been speculated for a few years.

I'm just trying to gather face value opinion rather than thinking about what went on previously, although I accept it proves nothing is impossible.

That was talking of a successful CVA, you have to allow some leeway there.

Dont lie on his behalf or I'll go dig out the article. He says cva or newco route, the £30m will be in our account by the end of July. I'm sure i've had this discussion with you before.

Dont lie on his behalf or I'll go dig out the article. He says cva or newco route, the £30m will be in our account by the end of July. I'm sure i've had this discussion with you before.

If you have such a quote where he directly says cva or newco route i'll conceed defeat on that one.

If you have such a quote where he directly says cva or newco route i'll conceed defeat on that one.

Best I can find at short notice.

"The deal is completed on Thursday when we will not have received one penny from season tickets and if the CVA doesn't get approved I am £3m better off.

“By the end of the cooling off period we will have then raised another £30m, that's two years season-ticket sales. Fans will be allowed to participate and if fans don't want to participate then all those that are lining up will take the shares.

“No one will be able to say that Charles Green didn't allow us to buy shares, because anybody can buy shares. By the end of July, we will have £30m-plus in the bank from the share issue.

No mention of a newco route having an effect on the Share issue in July. In fact, He saved himself a tidy £3m. Happy for him.